About Dr. Manish Bansal
Dr. Manish Bansal is a Consultant Heart Specialist in Gurgaon, India. He is currently practicing at Medanta – The Medicity in Sector 38 Gurgaon.
He has more than 17 years of experience. Dr. Manish Bansal is a qualified Heart Specialist in Gurgaon at Medanta Hospital.
He specializes in Advanced Cardiac Imaging, Tele-Cardiology, Coronary Angioplasty, Coronary Angiography, Pacemaker Implantation, Blood Vessels, Cardiac Ablation, Cardiac Catheterization, Cardiac MRI, Cardio version etc.
He has been a mentor for students undergoing training in Cardiology and Echocardiography at Medanta – The Medicity and has been invited as faculty in various national and international meetings. Dr. Manish Bansal‘s vision, clinical expertise, dedication and patient centric approach have resulted in the growth of Medanta Hospital.
As a Heart Specialist his area of expertise includes Chest pain (Angina pectoris/ Cardiac pain), Acute left-sided heart failure, Chronic heart failure, Acute circulatory failure (cardiogenic shock) ,Myocardial infarction, Acute massive pulmonary embolism, Cardiac tamponade, Valvular heart disease, Heart failure, Acute pulmonary edema, Cardiac syncope, Neurocardiogenic syncope, Postural hypotension, Sinus arrhythmias, Sinus bradycardia, Sinus tachycardia, Sick sinus syndrome (sino-atrial disease), Atrial ectopic beats, Atrial tachycardia, Atrial flutter, Atrial fibrillation, Atrio-ventricular nodal re-entrant tachycardia Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome, Ventricular ectopic beats, Ventricular tachycardia.
Patients from entire Gurgaon, India and across the globe come to Dr. Manish Bansal with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are satisfied with the treatments, with his experience and techniques he uses as a Heart Specialist.
Dr. Manish Bansal has completed his education mainly from New Delhi. He did his MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 1996, MD (Medicine) from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 2000 & DNB (Cardiology) from Escorts Heart Institute & Research Centre in 2005. Currently Dr. Manish Bansal is practicing as a Heart Specialist in Gurgaon at Medanta Hospital.
He has also been the member of some prestigious organizations like Cardiological Society of India, American Society of Echocardiography, National Academy of Medical Sciences, Indian Academy of Echocardiography and Heart Rhythm Society. Dr. Manish Bansal is a famous Heart Specialist in Gurgaon.
In addition to clinical cardiology, Dr. Manish Bansal has keen interest in academics and research also. He has a number of publications in various national and international journals, is peer-reviewer for leading scientific journals and is on the editorial board of the Indian Heart Journal, Journal of Indian Academy of Echocardiography.
Before practicing as a Heart Specialist in Gurgaon at Medanta Hospital, Dr. Manish Bansal was formerly a Doctor at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital (2007 – 2009), Doctor at Escorts Heart Institute and Research Centre (2001 – 2006) and Doctor at Princess Alexandra Hospital, Brisbane, Australia (2006 – 2007).
To add to his achievements, Dr. Manish Bansal has been awarded with Young Scientist Award, 2013, Awards Of Excellence In Cardiology, 2012, Awards Of Excellence In Cardiology, 2010, Doctor HS Wasir, Gold Medal, 2005, All India rank 4 in All-India Medical PG Entrance examination, rank 5 in AIIMS P.G. Entrance examination, 1997 and Kalawati Jagan Nath Singh Memorial Gold Medal, 1996.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Manish Bansal on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Cardiological Society of India
2. Member of American Society of Echocardiography
3. Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences
4. Member of Indian Academy of Echocardiography
5. Member of Heart Rhythm Society
• Experience :
1. Presently Doctor at Medanta The Medicity (2009 – Till date )
2. Formerly, Doctor at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital (2007 – 2009)
3. Formerly, Doctor at Escorts Heart Institute and Research Centre (2001 – 2006)
4. Formerly, Doctor at Princess Alexandra Hospital, Brisbane, Australia (2006 – 2007)
• Awards and Recognitions :
1. Awarded, Young Scientist Award, 2013
2. Awarded, Awards Of Excellence In Cardiology, 2012
3. Awarded, Awards Of Excellence In Cardiology, 2010
4. Awarded, Doctor HS Wasir, Gold Medal, 2005
5. All India rank 4 in All-India Medical PG Entrance examination, rank 5 in AIIMS P.G. Entrance examination, 1997
6. Awarded, Kalawati Jagan Nath Singh Memorial Gold Medal, 1996