About Dr. Nandita P Palshetkar
Dr. Nandita P Palshetkar is a Consultant Gynecologist & Obstetrician and practices at Fortis Memorial Research Institute in Sector 44, Gurgaon.
Dr. Nandita P Palshetkar has completed MBBS from Grant Medical College, JJ group of Hospitals Mumbai in 1985, MD (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) from university of Mumbai in 1993, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) from College of Physicians and Surgery, Mumbai in 1993 & Fellowship of Indian College of Obstetrics and Gynecology from Indian College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology in 1995 and has expertise in Artificial Insemination, Caesarean Section, Embryo freezing, Egg and Embryo Donation, Assisted Laser Hatching, Blastocyst Culture etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Nandita P Palshetkar on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Mumbai Obstetrics & Gynaecological Society
2. Member of Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopist
3. Member of Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction
4. Member of European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology
5. Member of American Society for Reproductive Medicine
6. Member of Indian Association of Human Reproduction
7. Member of Indian Council for Medical Research
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Kumud Tamaskar Prize, 2003
2. Corrian Award for Senior, 2nd Runner Up - Metformin in pregnancy,2005
3. Corrian Award for 1st Runner Up – Minihysteroscopy, 2006
4. Maharashtrian Woman Achiever, 2006
5. “BHARAT EXCELLENCE AWARD” & GOLD MEDAL, Certificate of Excellence & Certificate of Felicitation for the year 2009, at the Conference on “Economic Growth & National Unity” organized by the Friendship Forum of India, 2009
6. Received an Award for “Best Woman Achiever” in gynaecological field from Giants Group of Byculla, 2009
7. Recevied Dignitories of Maharashtra award in Mumbai, 2013
8. Received “Bharat Gaurav Award” 2014 at House of Commons, London, 2014
9. Recipient of Great Women Achiever Award for best doctor in Medical & Healthcare, 2011
10. Felicitated by Mayor of Mumbai as Women Achiever, 2010
11. Recipient of Maharashtra Dignitaries Award, 2013
12. Recipient of Bharat Gaurav Award at House of commons London, 2015