About Dr. Sandeep Harkar
Dr. Sandeep Harkar is a Consultant Urologist and practices at Paras Hospitals in Sector 43, Gurgaon.
Dr. Sandeep Harkar has completed MBBS from Government Medical College, Jammu in 2001, MS (General Surgery) from Government Medical College, Jammu in 2006 & DNB (Urology/Genito - Urinary Surgery) from Army College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 2013 and has expertise in Endourology, Stone diseases, Prostate diseases, Andrology, Renal transplantation etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Sandeep Harkar on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Urological Society of India
2. Member of Delhi Medical Council
• EXPERIENCE :
1. Senior Resident at MAMC & associated with Lok Nayak Hospital, Delhi
2. Consultant at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket.
PRESENTATIONS & PUBLICATIONS :
1. Podium presentation at USICON 2011 held at Kolkata in Jan 2011
1. 2Podium presentation at USICON 2010 held at Agra in Feb 2010
2. Podium presentations at NZUSICON 2010 held at Gurgaon in Nov 2010
3. Attended Live operative workshop and instructional course in conventional TURProstate, SGRH, New Delhi, May 2010
4. Participated in Uro-oncology workshop (lap, robotic & open) held on 1st to 3rd Oct 2010 at New Delhi
5. Participated in CUE program (international symposium, workshop & hands-on training on diseases of the prostate gland) held at AIIMS, New Delhi on April 03-04, 2009
7. Chyle Leak following Open Donor Nephrectomy: A Rare Complication—A Case Report. Case Reports in Transplantation, vol. 2012, Article ID 259838, 4 pages, 2012. doi:10.1155/2012/259838
8. Rare etiology of obstructive uropathy Pelvic Lipomatosis. UrologiaInternationalis. 201084: 239-241
9. Primary signet ring cell linitis plastic type adenocarcinoma of the urinary bladder. Central European J Urol 201063:153-154
10. Comparative study of pediatric and adult renal transplantIndian J Urol 2010 (Supplement)
11. Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy in Pediatric patients: Our Experience (Abstr). Indian J Urol 2011
12. Third renal transplant, A Surgical Challenge. Indian J Urol 2010 (Supplement)
13. Rhabdomyosarcoma bladder &prostate ,surgical options. Indian J Urol 2010 (Supplement)
14. Incidentally detected emphysematous pyelonephritis.Cent European J Urol .2012 6:51 53-54
15. Urological and vascular complications in 720 Renal Transplantations ,Lessons Learnt . Indian J Transplantation 2012. Volume 6, Issue 3, Pages 73-76, July 2012
16. Few more papers already submitted to renowned journals & are under review