About Dr. Sapan Vinayak
Dr. Sapan Vinayak is a Consultant Pediatrician and practices at Fortis Flt. Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital & Private Clinic in Vasant Kunj & Health First Poly Clinic in Chattarpur, Delhi.
Dr. Sapan Vinayak has completed MBBS from MGM Medical College in 2000, DCH from University of Mumbai in 2005, FCCS from University of California, Berkeley, EUA in 2012 & Fellowship Trained In Pedaitric Intensive Care from University of Mumbai in 2008 and has expertise in Vaccination/ Immunization, Nutritional Assessment, Newborn Care Treatment, Newborn Jaundice, Pediatric Asthma Treatment, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, Thyroid Disease in Children, Pain in Abdomen Treatment etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Sapan Vinayak on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Indian Academy of Paediatrics
2. Member of IAP Pediatric Cardiology
1. Presently, Consultant PICU In Charge at Flt Lt Rajan Dhall Fortis Hopsital Vasant kunj (2009 – Till Date)
2. Formerly, Consultant Pediatrics at Max Hospital, Saket (2008 - 2012)
3. Formerly, Consultant at Max Hospital, Saket (2007 - 2008)
4. Formerly, Senior Resident at BJRM Hospiotal (2005 - 2007)
• AWARDS :
1. Best Paper Presentation Award On Neonatal Resuscitation
2. Award For Best Paper Presentation On Recent Advances On Neonatal Resusitation, 2005