About Dr. Naresh Bansal
Dr. Naresh Bansal is a Consultant Liver Transplant Surgeon and Gastroenterologist in Janakpuri. He is currently practicing at multiple locations i.e. Gastro Liver Clinic in Janakpuri, West Delhi and Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in Rajendra Nagar, Central Delhi.
Dr. Naresh Bansal has more than 18 years of experience. He is a qualified Liver Transplant Surgeon and Gastroenterologist in Janakpuri.
As a Liver Transplant Surgeon and Gastroenterologist his area of expertise includes Gastroenterology, Endoscopic Surgery, Stomach Treatment, Liver Transplant, Abdominal pain, Jaundice, Hepatitis and liver disease (Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C), Cancer of Food Pipe, pancreas, bile duct & Liver, Rectal bleeding, Ulcers, Disorders of the stomach, liver and biliary tract, Acute Pancreatitis, Chronic Pancreatitis, Inflammatory bowel disease, Gastrointestinal & Liver Cancer, Ulcerative Colitis, Crohns' Disease, Food Allergy, Anemia or Vitamin Deficiency, Foreign Body Ingestion, Swelling In Stomach Or Intestine, Gall Stones, Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), Ulcers In Mouth Or Abdomen, Constipation, Diarrhea, Indigestion, Gastric Problem, Loss of Appetite, Nausea, Vomiting, Acidity, Abdominal T.B., Worms in Stomach, Swelling In Pancreas, Gall Bladder Diseases, Intestinal Obstruction, Bleeding From Mouth Or Anus, Weight Gain Or Loss, Piles Treatment, Appendix, Jaundice and Ulcers In Mouth Or Abdomen.
Patients from Janakpuri, Rajendra Nagar and entire West Delhi come to Dr. Naresh Bansal with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are satisfied with the treatments, with his experience and the technique he uses as a Liver Transplant Surgeon and Gastroenterologist.
Dr. Naresh Bansal has completed his education mainly from Jaipur. He did his MBBS from S.M.S. Medical College in Jaipur, MD (Medicine) from the J.L.N. Medical College in Ajmer and DNB (Gastroenterology) from the Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in New Delhi. Currently Dr. Naresh Bansal is practicing as a Liver Transplant Surgeon and Gastroenterologist in Janakpuri.
He has also been the member of some prestigious organizations like Indian Medical Association, American Gastroenterology Association and Indian Society of Gastroenterology. Dr. Naresh Bansal is a famous Liver Transplant Surgeon and Gastroenterologist in Janakpuri.
To add to his achievements, Dr. Naresh Bansal has won Bikaner Chapter Award by API Rajasthan Chapter, Jaipur in 1997 which was awarded by vice-president of India and Best Poster Award by Society of GI Endoscopy of India in 2006.
Dr. Naresh Bansal has 40 publications and more than 50 presentations to his credit. He is a well known Liver Transplant Surgeon and Gastroenterologist in Janakpuri.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Naresh Bansal on www.Lazoi.com
1. Member of Indian Medical Association
2. Member of American Gastroenterology association
3. Member of Indian Society of Gastroenterology
• AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS:
1. Bikaner Chapter Award by API Rajasthan Chapter, Jaipur in 1997, awarded by vice-president of India.
2. Best Poster Award by Society of GI Endoscopy of India in 2006
3. Number of Publications: Twelve
4. Number of Presentations: Twenty Eight
• ADVANCED TRAINING:
1. Liver Transplant Update” course conducted by Pancreata Biliary & Liver Diseases Foundation ,Singapore
2. “The Science of Motility: Advances & Opportunities in Chronic Constipation & IBS” course conducted by The John Hopkins University, School of medicine, USA
3. “Bedside teaching, Research Methods & Evaluation” course conducted by National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
4. ‘Radiofrequency Ablation” course conducted by European Society of Interventional Radiology at Greece.