About Dr. Srikanth Gadiyaram
Dr. Srikanth Gadiyaram is a Consultant Gastroenterologist and practices at Sahasra Gastroenterology Centre in Jayanagar, Bangalore.
Dr. Srikanth Gadiyaram has completed MBBS from Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry in 1993, MS (General Surgery) from Same College in 1997 & M.Ch (Surgical Gastroenterology/G.I. Surgery) from Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute Of Medical Sciences, Lucknow in 2002 and has expertise in Liver Diseases, Hepatology, Abdominal Pain, Constipation, Diarrhea, Ulcerative Colitis, Hemochromatosis etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Srikanth Gadiyaram on www.Lazoi.com
1. Member Of Association of Surgeons of India
2. Member Of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo-Surgeons
3. Member Of Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India
4. Member Of International Association of Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Surgery
5. Member of Obesity Surgery Society of India
1. Formerly, Chief Consultant Surgical Gastroenterology, MIS & Bariatric Surgery, Director of Gastroenterology Service at BGS Global Hospitals
2. Formerly, Consultant Surgical Gastroenterologist at Manipal Hospital
3. Formerly, Senior Resident Surgical Gastroenterology at Sanjay Gandhi Post-graduate Institute of Medical Sciences
4. Formerly, Surgical Registrar, Minimal access survey at Breach Candy Hospital
5. Formerly, Senior House Officer, Surgical Rotation at Jawaharlal Institute of Post-graduate Medical Education and Research