About Dr. Anshu Arora
Dr. Anshu Arora is Consultant Ophthalmologist and practices at Jaypee Hospital in Sector 128, Noida.
Dr. Anshu Arora has completed MBBS from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal in 2000 & MS (Ophthalmology) from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal in 2003 and has expertise in Anterior Segment Surgery, Cataract Surgery, Corneal Treatment, Diabetic Eye Checkup, General Eye Checkup, Eye Muscle Surgery, Eyelid Surgery, Glaucoma Evaluation/ Treatment, Laser Refractive Surgery, Lasik Eye Surgery, Oculoplastic Surgery, Orbital Surgery, Pediatric Glaucoma Management, Retina Surgery and Lasik, Squint Surgery, Trabeculectomy, Yag Iridotomy, Phacoemulsification etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Anshu Arora on www.Lazoi.com.
1. All India Ophthalmological Society
2. Delhi Ophthalmological Society (DOS)
3. Vitreo Retina Society of India (VRSI)
4. Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow (RCPSG)
1. Fellow of Sankara Nethralaya Chennai - 2006
1. Formerly, Consultant at Various practices (2013 - 2016)
2. Formerly, Consultant at Head Dept of Retina at Icare Eye Hospital (2010 - 2013)
3. Formerly, Consultant at Centre For Sight (2007 - 2010)
4. Formerly, Consultant at SGHS Eye Hospital (2005 - 2006)
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Gold Medal in MS Ophthalmology - 2003
2. Best outgoing fellow of Sankara Nethralaya - 2005