About Dr. Sushil Munjal
Dr. Sushil Munjal did MBBS, MD and DTCD. Dr. Sushil Munjal is a very well established and successful Chest Physician with 25 years of experience. A pulmonologist by profession, Dr. Sushil Munjal deals in comprehensive care of all kind of respiratory diseases including tuberculosis and aids.
Dr. Sushil Munjal has graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi and since then procured many other coveted degrees from not only india but abroad as well. For the record, Dr. Sushil Munjal has fellowship in HIV medicine from New York School of Medicine, NY, USA.
Dr. Sushil Munjal has been involved with the improvement of revised national tuberculosis control programme since its advent. His meticulous contributions in the field of respiratory medicine were assisted by the president Indian Medical Association.
Training from naco at aiims and care of aids patients at JJ Hospital, Mumbai underlines his overall successful career. Dr. Sushil Munjal is always eager to learn and contribute. That is why Dr. Sushil Munjal has been part of some important researches in the field of pulmonology.
Dr. Sushil Munjal is a diligent medical practitioner taking care of most of the aspects of tuberculosis, asthma, aids and other respiratory diseases. Dr. Sushil Munjal is highly respected member of indian medical association, delhi medical association, american college of chest physicians, european chest society and many more. Dr. Sushil Munjal can be reached at Medi clinic in New Delhi.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Sushil Munjal through www.Lazoi.com
1. Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA)
2. Member of Delhi Medical Association (DMA)
3. Member of Delhi Medical Council
4. Member of National College of Chest Physician
5. Member of European Respiratory Society
6. Member of American College of Chest Physicians
• AWARDS & PUBLICATIONS:
1. Facilitated by President Indian Medical Association (South Delhi Branch) for outstanding contributions in the field of Respiratory medicine
2. Training by NACO at AIIMS in 2000
3. Faculty Development Workshop at CMC Vellore 2006 for HIV Medicine Program
4. Training, Treatment and care of AIDS patients at JJ Hospital Mumbai organized by National Aids Control Organization.
5. Research : Study of knowledge, Attitude and Practices for HIV/AIDS among Nurses working in Govt. Hospitals in New Delhi