About Dr. Sandeep Garg
Dr. Sandeep Garg is a Consultant Pulmonologist and practices at Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital, Brahm Shakti Hospital & Research Centre, Shanti Devi Clinic, Cygnus MLS Super Speciality Hospital in Rohini & Cygnus Sonia Hospital in Nangloi, Delhi.
Dr. Sandeep Garg has completed MBBS from MGM Medical College in 2006 & MD (Pulmonary Medicine) from Padmashree Dr. DY Patil Medical College, Pune in 2011 and has expertise in Asthma, COPD, Tuberculosis, Pleural Diseases, OSA, Sleep Disorder Treatment, Chest Disease Treatment, PFT, Bronchoscopy, Obesity Related Lung Diseases etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Sandeep Garg on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Indian Society Of Critical Care Medicine
2. Member of European Respiratory Society
3. Member of National College Of Chest Physicians
4. Member of Indian Chest Society
5. Member of Indian Association Of Bronochology
6. Member of Indian Sleep Disorder Association
1. Presently, Pulmonologist at Shanti Devi Clinic (2013 – Till Date)
2. Presently, Consultant Chest Physician at Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital (2013 – Till Date)
3. Presently, Consultant Chest Physician at Bhrahm Shakti Hospital, Budh Vihar (2013 – Till Date)
4. Formerly, Senior Resident at Maharaja Agrasen Hospital (2010 - 2013)
• TRAINING :
1. Undergone training in Interventional Bronchoscopy, Athens 2010, Greece. School Course of ERS
2. Attended training program on EBUS & Pleuroscopy conducted by Foundation of cardio respiratory disorders, 2012
3. Attended Workshop on Bronchoscopy and Medical Thoracoscopy, Delhi
4. Attended course cum workshop on NICV by ISDA, 2011
5. Attended Spirometry workshop held at Chest Research Foundation, Pune, 2010
6. Attended Refresher course on Obstructive Airway diseases (ROAD) held at Chest Research foundation, 2010
7. Completed online course in TB diagnosis, Treatment and Prevention: Current knowledge and research priorities, 2010 conducted by B J Medical College, Pune and John Hopkins Centre, USA
7. Completed online course in Adult management of HIV/AIDS in India, conducted by B J Medical College, Pune and John Hopkins Centre, USA