About Dr. R S Chatterji
Dr. R S Chatterji is a Consultant Pulmonologist and practices at Fortis Flt. Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital in Vasant Kunj, Delhi.
Dr. R S Chatterji has completed MBBS from University Of Poona in 1979, MD (Medicine) from University Of Poona in 1988, DNB (Respiratory Medicine) from National Board of Examinations, New Delhi in 1998 & MD (Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases/Medicine) from University of Pune in 1998 and has expertise in Spirometry, Diseases of the Chest, Respiratory Tract Infection, Tuberculosis (TB) Treatment, Paediatrics - Chest, Lung Cancer Treatment, Bronchoscopy etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. R S Chatterji on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Medical Council of India
2. Member of Indian Medical Association
3. Member of National college of Chest Physician
4. Member of Indian Chest Society
5. Member of Indian Sleep Disorder Association
6. Member of Association of Physician of India
1. Presently, Senior Consultant in Pulmonology at Fortis Flt. Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital (2009 – Till Date)
2. Formerly, HOD, Respiratory and Internal Medicine, Rockland Hospital, Delhi
3. Formerly, Associate Professor (Medicine), Delhi University
4. Formerly, Teacher, R & R Army Hospital, Delhi and HOD Respiratory Center, Base Hospital Delhi
5. Formerly, HOD, Respiratory Centre and Immunodeficiency (HIV) Centre, Base Hospital, Delhi
6. Formerly, Reader at AFMC, Dept. of Medicine, Pune