About Dr. Manisha Mendiratta
Dr. Manisha Mendiratta is a Consultant Pulmonologist and practices at Max Hospital in Pitampura & Private Clinic in Adarsh Nagar, North West Delhi.
Dr. Manisha Mendiratta has completed MBBS from Government Medical college, Patiala in 2004 & MD (Pulmonary Medicine) from Government Medical College, Patiala in 2006 and has expertise in Interventional Pulmonology, Asthma, Allergy, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Function Test, Respiratory Diagnostic, Tuberculosis, Chest Diseases etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Manisha Mendiratta on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Delhi Medical Council
1. Formerly, Junior Consultant Pulmonologist at Tirath Ram Hospital
2. Formerly, Consultant Pulmonologist at Maharaja Agrasen Hospital
• TRAINING :
1. Special training in Tuberculosis Diagnosis and Management organized by State TB training and demonstration center
2. Special training in Diagnostic and Therapeutic aspects of patients suffering with respiratory allergic disorders at VPCI Delhi, India
3. Special training in Intervention Bronchoscopy & Endobronchial Ultrasonography (EBUS) – Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
4. Trained in Chest Ultrasonography and Echocardiography (ACCP accredited)