About Dr. Vikash Kumar
Dr. Vikash Kumar is an eminent Radiation Oncologist having an experience of more than 12 years in this field. Dr Kumar is an alumni of Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University. He received his AROI fellowship award in 2008 and Fellowship in Precision Radiotherapy in 2011. He received further trainings at Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi and All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Before joining Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad he has worked at Medanta-The Medicity, Gurgaon, Jaypee Hospital, Noida and BLK Superspeciality Hospital, New Delhi.
Apart from presenting papers at various National and International conferences, he has written multiple book chapters and research papers in National and International indexed journals. He is a young & enthusiastic oncologist who is well updated with the recent developments in his field.
Dr Kumar's major strength lies in area of modern radiotherapy techniques including IMRT, IGRT, VMAT, Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS) and SBRT. He has special interest in Brain tumours, Prostate Cancers, Head and Neck Cancers, Breast Cancer and Pancreatic cancer.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Vikash Kumar on www.Lazoi.com
1) Life Member of Association of Radiation Oncologists of India
2) Life Member of Indian Medical Association
1. Senior Consultant at BLK CyberKnife Centre, BLK Superspeciality Hospital, New Delhi.
2. Executive Consultant, Radiation Oncology at Institute of Cancer Care, Jaypee Hospital, NOIDA.
3. Consultant, Div. of Radiation Oncology at Medanta Cancer Institute, Medanta-The Medicity, Gurgaon, from Jan 2010 to March 2015.
4. Senior Resident in Radiation Oncology at Maulana Azad Medical College and Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi, from Sept 2006 to Aug 2009.
• FELLOWSHIPS, RECOGNITION & SPECIAL TRAINING
1. Onsite Cyberknife intensive training by international trainers at Medanta in October and December 2012 at Medanta – The Medicity, Gurgaon.
2. Fellowship in Precision External Beam Therapy at Medanta-the Medicity from Jan 2011 to Dec 2011.
3. AROI Fellowship for the year 2008.
4. Sponsorship from National Academy of Medical Sciences (NAMS) for “CME Programme-Training under the Medical Scientists Exchange Programme (2008-2009)”.
5. Short term training at AIIMS, New Delhi (1st – 31st August 2008): Training in use of radiation techniques like IMRT, 3D-CRT, and Treatment Planning Systems like Eclipse, Plato and Precise. Also training in HDR Intracavitary and interstitial brachytherapy.