About Dr. Nishant Singh
Dr. Nishant Singh is a Consultant General Physician & Diabetologist and practices at Nidaan Clinic in Sector 120 & Yatharth Wellness Hospital in Sector 110, Noida.
Dr. Nishant Singh has completed MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine) from Topiwala National Medical College and Nair Hospital, Mumbai in 2007, Post Graduate Diploma in Diabetology from Nanavati Hospitals, Bombay in 2013 & Diploma in Rheumatology from EULAR Educational Programme by the European League Against Rheumatism, Switzerland in 2014 and has expertise in ECG, Insulin Treatment, Path Laboratory, Diabetes Management, Health Checkup (General), Type 1 Diabetes Treatment, Fever Treatment, Infectious Disease Treatment, Managing Acute Medical Conditions etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Nishant Singh on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Research Society for the Study of Diabetes in India
2. Member of International Diabetes Federation
3. Member of American Association of Diabetes Educators
4. Member of American Diabetes Association
5. Member of Association of Physicians of India
6. Member of American Society of Hypertension
1. Formerly, Senior Resident at Guru Teg Bhadhur Hospital University Science Medical College (2010 - 2011)
2. Formerly, Senior Resident at Fortis Hospital (2010 - 2010)
3. Formerly, Junior Resident at Wockhardt Hospital (2004 - 2007)
4. Formerly, Senior Resident (Teaching) at Medicine Department, MAMC And Lok Nayak Hospital (2011 - 2013)
5. Formerly, Senior Resident (Teaching) at Medicine Department, UCMS College And Guru Teg Bahadur Hopsital (2010 - 2011)
6. Formerly, Junior Resident at Medicine Department, T.N Medical College And Nair Hospital (2007 - 2010)
7. Formerly, Junior Resident at Medicine Department,Delhi Heart And Lung Institute (2004 - 2007)
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Best Rural Services Ratnagari District Co-Op Society, Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, 2008
2. A Case Of Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophic Syndrome Published In Journal Of Association Of Physicans Of India, 2011
3. Role Of Family Milieu In Tobacco Addiction: A Study In A Tertiary-Care Institution In India Dr.Nishant Singh, 2013