About Dr. Samir Kubba
Dr. Samir Kubba is a Consultant Cardiologist and practices at Metro Hospitals & Heart Institute in Sector 12, Noida, Narinder Mohan Hospital and Heart Centre in Mohan Nagar, Ghaziabad, Mohan Heart Care & Jeevan Anmol Hospital in Mayur Vihar Phase 1, East Delhi.
Dr. Samir Kubba has completed MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 1998, MD (General Medicine) from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 2002, DNB (General Medicine) from Diploma National Board in 2004, MNAMS (General Medicine) from National Academy of Medical Sciences in 2004, DM (Cardiology) from PGIMER, Chandigarh in 2005, FACC from American academy of Cardiology in 2013 & FESC from European Society of Cardiology in 2016 and has expertise in Angiogram, Blood Vessels, Cardiac Ablation, Cardiac Catheterization, Cardiac MRI, Cardio Thoracic Surgery, Cardiovascular Surgery, Cardioversion, Heart Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Complete Cardiac Rehabilitation etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Samir Kubba on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Medical Council of India
2. Member of Delhi Medical Council
3. Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences
1. Formerly, Consultant Interventional Cardiologist at Artemis Health Institute (2007 - 2011)
2. Formerly, Consultant Interventional Cardiologist at Jaswant Rai Super Speciality Hospital (2006 - 2007)
3. Formerly, Senior Resident Internal Medicine at Maulana Azad Medical College and associated LNJP, GB Pant and GNEC Hospital (2002 - 2003)
1. Best Original Paper Award at The RSSDI, 2001
2. Best Poster Award In Dermafest, 2004
3. Gold Medal For Best Student in Pediatrics at MBBS Level