About Dr. Manoj Kumar Singhal
Dr. Manoj Kumar Singhal is a Consultant Nephrologist and practices at Fortis Hospital in Sector 62, Noida.
Dr. Manoj Kumar Singhal has completed MBBS from University of Lucknow in 1987, MD (General Medicine) from University of Lucknow in 1991, DM (Nephrology) from Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow in 1995 & DNB (Nephrology) from National Board of Examinations, New Delhi in 1995 and has expertise in Acute Renal Failure, Diabetes Renal Failure, Dialysis, Gestational Diabetes, Haemodialysis, Hematuria, Hypertensive Medication, Kidney Transplant, Nephrology ICU, Peritoneal Dialysis etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Manoj Kumar Singhal on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Indian Medical Association
2. Member of Delhi Medical Council
3. Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences
4. Member of Indian Society of Nephrology
5. Member of Indian Society of Organ Transplantation
6. Member of Indian Society of Peritoneal Dialysis
7. Member of International Society of Nephrology
8. Member of Delhi Nephrology Society
9. Member of Delhi Medical Association
10. Member of East Delhi Physician Association
11. Member of Academy of Hospital Administration
1. Formerly, Senior Research Associate (CSIR Pool Scheme) in Renal Unit, Dept. of Medicine at King George’s Medical College, Lucknow (1996 - 1997)
2. Formerly, Fellowship in Clinical Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation at The Toronto Hospitals, Canada (1997 - 1999)
3. Formerly, Senior Consultant at Nephrology at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals and Holy Family Hospital, New Delhi (1999 - 2003)
4. Formerly, Senior Consultant & Head, Dept. of Nephrology at Escorts Heart & Super Speciality Institute Ltd, Amritsar (2003 - 2004)
5. Formerly, Senior Consultant at Dept. of Nephrology & Kidney Transplantation, Fortis Hospital, Noida (2004 - 2009)
1. Awarded Fellowship of Indian Society of Nephrology in 2009