About Dr. Gagan Saini
Dr. Gagan Saini is a Consultant Radiation Oncologist and practices at Fortis Hospital in Sector 62, Noida.
Dr. Gagan Saini has completed MBBS from Seth G S Medical College, Mumbai in 2002, MD (Radiotherapy) from AIIMS, New Delhi in 2006 & DNB (Radiotherapy & Oncology) from AIIMS, New Delhi in 2007 and has expertise in Breast Cancer, Gastro-Intestinal Cancer, Gynecological cancer, Genito-Urinary Malignancy, Blood Cancer, Breast Cancer, GI Cancer, Gyne Oncology, Head & Neck Cancer, Pediatric Malignancy etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Gagan Saini on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of European Society of Medical Oncology
2. Member of American Society of Clinical Oncology
3. Member of American Society of Therapeutic Radiation Oncology
4. Member of European Society of Therapeutic Radiation Oncology
5. Member of International Society of Intra - Operative Radiotherapy
6. Member of Association of Radiation Oncologists of India
7. Member of North zone Association of Radiation Oncologists of India
1. Training in Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy for liver and lung Montefiore Cancer Center, New York
2. Training in Head and Neck Cancers, Abdominal cancers and Stereotactic Radiotherapy University Clinic of Radiotherapy and Radio-Oncology, University Paracelsus, Austria
3. Training in IGRT University Clinic of Radiotherapy and Radio-Oncology, University Paracelsus, Austria
4. Training in Intra Operative Electron Radiation Therapy for Cancers of Breast (Single Shot Radiation Therapy) University Clinic of Radiotherapy and Radio-Oncology, University Paracelsus, Austria