About Dr. Lata Bhat
Dr. Lata Bhat is a Consultant Neonatologist and practices at Palak Child Development Centre in Mayur Vihar Phase 2, East Delhi.
Dr. Lata Bhat has completed MBBS from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi in 1986, Diploma in Child Health from Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi in 1991, Fellow of Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health from Royal College Of Paediatrics, UK in 2003, Fellowship in Neonatology from National Health Services, UK in 2005 & Experience in Developmental Paediatrics from National Health Services, UK in 2005 and has expertise in Autism, New Born Care, Development Assessment, Newborn Jaundice, Adolescent Medicine, Nutritional Assessment etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Lata Bhat on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Indian Academy of Paediatrics
2. Member of National Neonatology Forum
1. Presently, Founder President at Foundation For High Risk Babies And Child Development (2015 – Till Date)
2. Presently, Convenor at Indian Foundation Of Preterm Babies (2013 – Till Date)
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Deliver Too Soon, Action Report on Preterm Situation in India, submitted to Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, 2013
2. Voice of Voiceless, a coffee table book for Parents of PreTerm Babies, 2014