About Dr. Rakesh Ojha
Dr. Rakesh Ojha is a Consultant Haematologist & Oncologist and practices at Fortis Hospital in Sector 62, Noida.
Dr. Rakesh Ojha has completed MBBS from GSVM Medical College, Kanpur, MD from Seton Hall University, New Jersay, Diploma in Internal Medicine from American Board of Internal Medicine, Fellowship (Hematology & Oncology) from Seton Hall University, St. Joseph’s Regional Medical Center, Paterson, NJ & Diplomate Haematology & Medical Oncology from American Board of Internal Medicine and has expertise in Bone Marrow Transplantation, Blood Cancer, Breast Cancer, GI Cancer, Gyne Oncology, Head & Neck Cancer, Hepatobiliary Cancer, Lung cancer, Medical Oncology, Ocular Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Uro Oncology etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Rakesh Ojha on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of American Society of Blood and Bone Marrow Transplantation
2. Member of American Society of Hematology
1. Formerly, Consultant Oncologist at Bergen Regional Community Blood Center, Paramus, NJ, 2000
2. Formerly, Consultant Oncologist at King George Medical College, Lucknow, 1993
3. Formerly, Consultant Oncologist at St. Joseph’s Regional Medical Center Paterson, NJ, 2001
4. Formerly, Consultant Oncologist at Temple University, Philadelphia, 2005
5. Formerly, Resident Pathologist at GSVM Medical College, Kanpur
6. Formerly, Resident Medicine at LLRM Medical College, Meerut, 1994
1. Awarded Faculty Teaching Award by St. Joseph`s Regional Medical Center, New Jersey, 2003
2. Awarded AMGEN Oncology Research Fellowship Award, 1999
3. Awarded New Jersey Cancer Research Award for Scientific Excellence by The New Jersey Commission on Cancer Research, 1999
4. Awarded Residents Clinical Cancer Research Paper Award by the Oncology Society of New Jersey, 2001
5. Seton Hall University School of Graduate Medical Education Research Award, 2001