About Dr. Anand Kumar Pandey
Dr. Anand Kumar Pandey is a Consultant Cardiologist and practices at Max Super Speciality Hospital in Patparganj, East Delhi and Dr. Pandey's Clinic in Sector 41, Noida.
Dr. Anand Kumar Pandey has completed MBBS from LLRM Medical College, Meerut (1983 Batch), MD in Medicine from LLRM Medical College, Meerut in 1993, DM in Cardiology from LPS Institute of Cardiology, Kanpur in 1998, and has expertise in Interventional Cardiology (Coronary Angiography, Coronary Angioplasty, Carotid & Peripheral Angioplasty), Pacemakers, Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasty, AICD etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Anand Kumar Pandey on www.Lazoi.com
1) Life Member of Cardiological Society of India
2) Life Member of Indian Medical Association
3) Life Member of Association of Physicians of India
4) Member of European Association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions
5) Member of European Society of Cardiology
1) FACC (Fellow American College of Cardiology)
2) FESC (Fellow European Society of Cardiology)
3) FCSI (Fellow Cardiology Society of India)
4) FSCAI (Fellow Society of Cardiac Angiography & Interventions)
5) FICC (Fellow Indian College of Cardiology)
1) Formerly, Senior Resident in Department of Medicine & Cardiology in University College of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi, New Delhi
2) Formerly, Associate Consultant Cardiologist at KLE Hospital/JN Medical College, Belgaum, Karnataka.
3) Formerly, Senior Interventional Cardiologist at Metro Hospital & Heart Institute, Noida.
4) Formerly, Principal Consultant & HOD, Cardiology Department at Fortis Hospital, Noida