About Dr. Rahul Gupta
Dr. Rahul Gupta is a Consultant Neuro Surgeon and practices at Fortis Hospital in Sector 62, Noida.
Dr. Rahul Gupta has completed MBBS from Government Medical College, Rohtak, MS (General Surgery) from PGIMS, Rohtak, M.Ch (Neurosurgery) from PGIMER, Chandigarh, Training for use of Fluorescence in Malignant Glioma Surgery from Graz, Austria & Training for functional Neurosurgery from Amsterdam, Holland and has expertise in Cervical Spine, CV Junction Anomaly, Endoscopic Lumbar Disc Surgery, Endoscopic Spine Surgery, Kyphoplasty, Minimally Invasive, Spinal Instrumentation Procedures, Spine Deformity Treatment, Spine Surgery etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Rahul Gupta on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Delhi Neurological Association
2. Member of Neurological Society of India
3. Member of Indian Society of Cerebrovascular Surgeons
4. Member of Indian Society of Neurotrauma
5. Member of Indian Society of Skull Base Neurosurgery
6. Member of AO Spine Society
1. Formerly, Associate Professor at G B Pant Hospital, New Delhi, 2009
2. Formerly, Assistant Professor at G B Pant Hospital, New Delhi, 2007
3. Formerly, Assistant Professor at PGIMER, Chandigarh, 2006
4. Formerly, Senior Research Officer at PGIMER, Chandigarh, 2005
5. Formerly, Senior Resident at PGIMER, Chandigarh, 2002
6. Formerly, Senior Resident at PGIMS, Rohtak, 2001
7. Formerly, Senior Resident PGIMS, Rohtak, 2000
1. Best Paper Award in Neuro Trauma Conference
2. Best Paper Award in Skull Base Conference