About Dr. Sharad Joshi
Dr. Sharad Joshi is a Consultant Pulmonologist in Vaishali. He practices at multiple locations i.e. Life Line Charitable Trust & Health Center in Vaishali and Max Super Speciality hospital in Vaishali, Ghaziabad.
Dr. Sharad Joshi has more than 1 decade of experience. He is a qualified Pulmonologist in Vaishali.
As a Pulmonologist, his area of expertise includes Asthma, COPD, ILD, Respiratory failures, Obstructive sleep apnea syndromes, Obesity Hypoventilation Syndromes, Pneumonia, Non-resolving pneumonia, Pleural effusions, Empyema, Lung cancer, Tuberculosis, Interventional Pulmonology, Endotracheal Intubations, Tracheostomies, Invasive Monitoring, CO monitoring, Right Heart catheterization, Pleurocentesis, Paracentesis, Tube Thoracostomies, Video-bronchoscopies, Intrabronchial Biopsies, Transbronchial Lung Biopsy (TBLB), Medical-Thoracoscopies, Endobronchial Ultrasound-FNA and Rigid-bronchoscopies. Patients from Vaishali, Vaishali and entire Noida come to Dr. Sharad Joshi with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are satisfied with the treatments, with his experience and fully equipped techniques.
Dr. Sharad Joshi has completed his education mainly from Jodhpur. He did his MBBS from S N Medical College, Jodhpur in 2001, MD (Respiratory Medicine) from RNT Medical College, Udaipur in 2007, European Diploma of Adult Respiratory Medicine from ERS, HERMES Diplomate and Fellowship at The National Cancer Centre, Tokyo and Royal Brisbain Women Hospital, Queensland. Currently Dr. Sharad Joshi is practicing as a Pulmonologist in Vaishali.
Dr. Sharad Joshi has also been the member of European Respiratory Society, World Association of Bronchology and Interventional Pulmonology, Asia Pacific Society of Respirology, European Society of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition, Indian College of Allergy, Asthma and Applied, Immunology at ICAAI, National College of Chest Physician – India, Indian Chest Society, Indian Association of Bronchology and Indian Medical Association.
Before practicing as a Pulmonologist in Vaishali, Dr. Sharad Joshi was formerly a Consultant Pulmonologist at Metro Centre for Respiratory Diseases in Metro Multi-specialty Hospital, New Delhi, Consultant Pulmonologist at Metro Hospital, Noida, and Consultant Pulmonologist at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals in New Delhi.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Sharad Joshi on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of European Respiratory Society
2. Member of World Association of Bronchology and Interventional Pulmonology
3. Member of Asia Pacific Society of Respirology
4. Member of European Society of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition
5. Member of Indian College of allergy, Asthma and Applied
6. Member of Immunology, ICAAI
7. Member of National college of Chest Physician, India
8. Member of Indian Chest Society
9. Member of Indian Association of Bronchology
10. Member of Indian Medical Association
1. Formerly, Consultant Pulmonologist at Metro Centre for Respiratory Diseases, Metro Multi-specialty Hospital, New Delhi
2. Formerly, Consultant Pulmonologist at Metro Hospital, Noida
3. Formerly, Consultant Pulmonologist at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi