About Dr. Vikas Gupta
Dr. Vikas Gupta is a Senior Consultant Neurosurgeon in Delhi, India. He practices at BLK Super Speciality Hospital in Pusa Road, Central Delhi & Vinayak Hospital, Derawal Nagar, North Delhi.
Dr. Vikas Gupta has more than 28 years of experience. He is a qualified Neurosurgeon at BLK Hospital in Delhi.
His specialty interests are Endovascular neurosurgery, Interventional Neuro – Radiology, Cerebro vascular surgery and Minimal invasive spine surgery. Dr. Vikas Gupta is performing neuro – endovascular procedures for more than 15 years. He is amongst a handful of Neurosurgeons in India who are formally trained in both micro – neurosurgeries as well as interventional neuro – radiological techniques.
As a Neurosurgeon in Delhi, his area of expertise includes Neuro Oncology, spine deformity, Cerebrovascular Surgery, Endovascular neuro surgery, Interventional Neuro-Radiology, Percutaneous coiling, surgical clipping of intracranial aneurysms, Embolization of brain vascular malformations, Tumour embolizations, Carotid artery interventions both endovascular and microsurgical, Acute stroke interventions, Venography and venous angioplasty for CCSVI for treatment of multiple sclerosis, Management of Intra-cerebral haemorrhages, Neurovascular Surgeon, Neuro intevention Specialist, Strokologist, Deep Brain Stimulation, Gamma-Knife Radio surgery, Brain Tumor Surgery, Aortic Anuerysm Surgery / Endovascular Repair, Vagus Nerve Stimulation (Epilepsy), Epilepsy surgery, Spine Surgery and Peripheral Neuro surgery.
Patients from entire Delhi, India and across the globe come to Dr. Vikas Gupta with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are satisfied with the treatments, with his experience and techniques he uses with his expertise in Neurosurgery. He has successfully delivered many of the Neurosurgeries in his career of more than two decades.
Dr. Vikas Gupta has completed his education mainly from Ludhiana. He did his MBBS from DMC, Ludhiana in 1987, MS (General Surgery) from Punjab University, Chandigarh in 1991, MCh (Neuro Surgery) from GB Pant Hospital, MAMC from University of Delhi in 1998 and Fellowship in Interventional Neurosurgery at Zurich in 2009. Dr. Vikas Gupta is currently practicing as a Neurosurgeon at BLK Hospital in Delhi.
To add to his achievements, Dr. Vikas Gupta has published more than 20 papers in International and national peer reviewed journals and Delivered guest lectures at number of National and international conferences.
Dr. Vikas Gupta is a prominent Neurosurgeon in Delhi who has also been the member of Congress of Neurological Surgeons in USA, American Association of Neurological Surgeons, American Academy Of Neurology, American Stroke Council, Society of Vascular Intervention in Neurology, USA, Neurological Society of India, Skull Base Society of India, Spinal Surgeons Association of India, Delhi Neurological Association, Association of Surgeons of India, Indian Medical Association, Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine and Indian Society of Cerebrovascular Surgery.
Before practicing as a Neurosurgeon at BLK Hospital in Delhi, Dr. Vikas Gupta was formerly a Senior Consultant at Fortis Hospital (2004 – 2012), Consultant at Escorts Hospital & Research Centre (2002 - 2004), Senior Research Associate at Maulana Azad Medical College (1993 - 2002) and Senior Research Associate at G B Pant Hospital (1993 - 2002).
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Vikas Gupta on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Congress of Neurological Surgeons , USA
2. Member of American Association of Neurological Surgeons
3. Member of American Academy Of Neurology
4. Member of American Stroke Council
5. Member of Society of Vascular Intervention in Neurology, USA
6. Member of Neurological Society of India
7. Member of Skull Base Society of India
8. Member of Spinal Surgeons Association of India
9. Member of Delhi Neurological Association
10. Member of Association of Surgeons of India
11. Member of Indian Medical Association
12. Member of Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine
13. Member of Indian Society of Cerebrovascular Surgery
14. Member of Indian Society of Neuro-anesthesiology and Critical Care
1. Presently, Director & HOD in Neurosurgery and Interventional Neuro-Radiology/ Endovascular Neurosurgery at BLK Super Speciality Hospital (2012 – Till Date)
2. Presently, Senior Consultant at Fortis Hospital (2004 - 2012)
3. Formerly, Consultant at Escorts Hospital & Research Centre (2002 - 2004)
4. Formerly, Senior Research Associate at Maulana Azad Medical College (1993 - 2002)
5. Formerly, Senior Research Associate at G B Pant Hospital (1993 - 2002)