About Dr. Vikas Taneja
Dr. Vikas Taneja is a Consultant Pediatrician and practices at Muskaan Clinic in Dwarka, Delhi & Fortis Memorial Research Institute in Sector 44, Gurgaon.
Dr. Vikas Taneja has completed MBBS from Government Medical College, Amritsar in 1993, DNB (Pediatrics) from St. Stephen's Hospital, New Delhi in 2000 & Fellow in Paediatric Critical Care from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in 2005 and has expertise in Vaccination/Immunization, New Born Care, Growth & Development Evaluation, Infant & Child Nutrition, Measles Treatment, Child Asthma, Nutrition in Children etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Vikas Taneja on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Indian Academy of Paediatrics
2. Member of IAP, Intensive Care Chapter
1. Presently, Senior Consultant PICU at Fortis Memorial Research Institute (2013 – Till Date)
2. Formerly, Senior Consultant & HOD at Columbia Asia Hospital (2008 - 2013)
3. Formerly, Associate Consultant PICU at Max Hospital, Patparganj (2006 - 2008)
4. Formerly, Junior Consultant, PICU at Apollo Hospital (2005 - 2006)
5. Formerly, Senior Resident at St. Stephen's Hospital (2000 - 2002)
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Sir James Flett Gold Medal for Best Paper in Social Pediatrics at PEDICON, 2000
2. Best Paper in Pediatric Intensive Care at ISCCM, National Conference, 2005