About Dr. Gaurav Rathore
Dr. Gaurav Rathore is a Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon in Sector 128, Noida. He is currently practicing at Jaypee Hospital in Sector 128, Noida.
He has more than 20 years of experience. Dr. Gaurav Rathore is a qualified Orthopedic Surgeon in Sector 128, Noida.
As an Orthopedic Surgeon, his area of expertise includes Joint Replacement, Foot & Ankle Surgery, Arthroscopy & Sports Injuries, Trauma & Fractures, Bone Disease, Hand Surgery, Joint & Bone Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Spine Disorders, Total Hip Replacement and Total Knee Replacement.
Patients from Noida Sector 128 and entire Noida come to Dr. Gaurav Rathore with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are satisfied with the treatments, with his experience and the techniques he uses as an Orthopedic Surgeon.
Dr. Gaurav Rathore has completed his MBBS from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore in 1997, MS (Orthopedics) from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore in 2002, M. Sc (Orthopedics) from University of Central Lancashire, UK in 2007, M.Ch (Orthopedics) from Edgehill University, UK & Wrightington Hospital in 2009 and FRCS (Trauma & Orthopedics) at Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh in 2012.
Before practicing as an Orthopedic Surgeon in Sector 128, Noida, Dr. Gaurav Rathore was formerly an Associate Consultant at University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Trust, UK, Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon at John Radcliffe Infirmary, Oxford, Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon at Fortis Escorts Hospital, New Delhi, Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon at Sant Parmanand Hospital, Delhi and Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon at Fortis Hospital, Noida.
He is also the member of some prestigious organizations like Delhi Medical Council, Medical Council of India, General Medical Council – UK, The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh and Indian Orthopedic Association. Dr. Gaurav Rathore is a well known Orthopedic Surgeon in Sector 128, Noida.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Gaurav Rathore on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Delhi Medical Council
2. Member of Medical Council of India
3. Member of General Medical Council, UK
4. Member of The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
5. Member of Indian Orthopaedic Association
1. Fellow of Wrightington Hospital, Wigan, UK
2. Fellow of Royal Blackburn Hospital, Blackburn, UK
3. Fellow of Birmingham Heartlands and Solihull NHS Trust
1. Formerly, Associate Consultant at University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Trust, UK
2. Formerly, Consultant Orthopaedics at John Radcliffe Infirmary, Oxford
3. Consultant Orthopaedics at Fortis Escorts Hospital, Okhla, New Delhi
4. Consultant Orthopaedics at Sant Parmanand Hospital, Delhi
5. Consultant Orthopaedics at Fortis Hospital, Noida