About Dr. Amit Shridhar
Dr. Amit Shridhar is a Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon in Shalimar Bagh. He is currently practicing at multiple locations i.e. Fortis Hospital in Shalimar Bagh, Saroj Super Specialty Hospital in Rohini, Sant Parmanand Hospital in Civil Lines, Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute in Paschim Vihar, The Spine Clinic in Pitampura and Prime Specialty Clinic in Anand Vihar.
The doctor is having more than 13 years of experience. Dr. Amit Shridhar is a well qualified Orthopedic Surgeon in Shalimar Bagh.
As an Orthopedic Surgeon, his area of expertise includes Orthopedic Surgery, Fracture Treatment, Bone Disease, Joint Diseases, Hand Surgery, Spine Disorders, Joint Replacement, Total Hip Replacement, Total Knee Replacement, Joint & Bone Surgery and Spinal Disc Surgery.
Patients from all around Shalimar Bagh, Rohini, Civil Lines, Paschim Vihar, Pitampura, Anand Vihar and entire Delhi come to Dr. Amit Shridhar with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are satisfied with the treatments, with his experience and the techniques he uses as an Orthopedic Surgeon.
Dr. Amit Shridhar has completed his MBBS from Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Karnataka in 2000, Diploma (Ortho) from Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak in 2003 and DNB (Orthopedics) from National Board of Examination in 2007.
Before practicing as an Orthopedic Surgeon in Shalimar Bagh, Dr. Amit Shridhar was formerly a Senior Resident at Diamond Hospital, Palwal (2003 - 2004), Senior Resident at ESI Hospital Basaidarapur (2004 - 2008) and Senior Resident at Jaipur Golden Hospital, Delhi (2003 - 2015).
He is also the member of some prestigious organizations like AO SPINE India, Medical Council of India, Delhi Medical Council, National Association of Interlocking Surgeons, Association of Spine Surgeons of India and Indian Orthopedic Association. Dr. Amit Shridhar is a well known Orthopedic Surgeon in Shalimar Bagh.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Amit Shridhar on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of AO SPINE INDIA
2. Member of Medical Council of India
3. Member of Delhi Medical Council
4. Member of National Association Of Interlocking Surgeons
5. Member of Association of Spine Surgeons of India
6. Member of Indian Orthopaedic Association
1. Spine Fellowship DePUY, Sant Parmanand Hospital
2. Medtronics Spine Fellowship, Sant Parmanad Hospital
1. Formerly, Senior Resident at Diamond Hospital, Palwal (2003 - 2004)
2. Formerly, Senior Resident at ESI Hospital Basaidarapur (2004 - 2008)
3. Formerly, Senior Resident at Jaipur Golden Hospital, Delhi (2003 - 2015)