About Dr. Mukul Rastogi
Dr. Mukul Rastogi is a Consultant Gastroenterologist & Hepatologist and practices at Fortis Hospital in Sector 62, Noida.
Dr. Mukul Rastogi has completed MBBS from SMS Medical College, Jaipur in 1996, MD (General Medicine) from Same College, Jaipur in 2000, DNB (General Medicine) from SMS Medical College, Jaipur in 2001 & DM (Gastroenterology) from SMS Medical College, Jaipur in 2006 and has expertise in Liver Disease Treatment, Chronic Liver Disease, Liver Transplant, Endoscopy, Abdominal Pain, Constipation, Diarrhea etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Mukul Rastogi on www.Lazoi.com
1. Member of Association of Physician of India
2. Member of Indian Medical Association
3. Member of Indian National Association for the Study of Liver
4. Member of Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India
5. Member of Indian Society of Gastroenterology.
6. Member of International Liver Transplantation Society
• Experience :
1. Presently, Senior Consultant Gastroenterologist & Hepatology at Fortis Hospital (2016 – Till Date)
2. Formerly, Consultant Gastroenterologist at Sankhwar Hospital (2012 – 2016)
3. Formerly, Consultant Gastroenterologist at Vinayak Hospital (2010 – 2016)
4. Formerly, Consultant Gastroenterologist at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital (2007 – 2011)
5. Formerly, Senior Registrar at SMS Hospital (1997 – 2000)
6. Formerly, Senior Registrar at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital (2000 – 2001)
7. Formerly, Senior Resident at MAMC And G B Pant Hospital (2001 – 2002)
8. Formerly, Consultant Gastroenterologist at Sanjeevan Medical Research Centre (2003 – 2003)
9. Formerly, DM Registrar at SMS Hospital (2003 – 2006)
• Awards and Recognitions :
1. Awarded, Bharat Jyoti Award (Certificate Of Excellence) by Governor Of Tamilnadu And Rajasthan, 2011
2. Award for presentation -“Magnetic loop Basket for removal of bodies from the fundus of stomach – A ‘Two-in-one’ instrument” ISGCON 2005
3. Award for presentation “Use of reagent dipstick for early diagnosis of Spontaneous Bacterial Peritonitis” ISGCON 2004, Jaipur