About Dr. Dipika Dhingra
Dr. Dipika Dhingra is a Consultant Obstetrician & Gynecologist in Jacobpura. She is currently practicing at her own clinic i.e. Jeewan Multi Specialty Centre in Jacobpura, Gurgaon.
The doctor is having more than 16 years of experience. Dr. Dipika Dhingra is a well qualified Obstetrician & Gynecologist in Jacobpura.
As an Obstetrician & Gynecologist, her area of expertise includes Abortion, Breast Screening, Colposcopy, Hysterectomy, Hysteroscopy, Infertility Treatment, Women Diseases, Vaginal discharge, Menopause problems, Abdominal pain, Rashes and itching, High Risk Pregnancy Care, Heavy or Irregular Periods, Laparoscopic Gynae Surgery, Caesarean Section (C Section), Normal Vaginal Delivery (NVD), PCOD (Polysistic ovarian disease).
Patients from all around Jacobpura and entire Gurgaon come to Dr. Dipika Dhingra with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are satisfied with the treatments, with her expertise and the techniques she uses as an Obstetrician & Gynecologist.
Dr. Dipika Dhingra has completed her education mainly from Mumbai. She did her MBBS from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai in 2001, MD (Obstetrics & Gynecology) from Grant Medical College, Mumbai in 2005, DNB (Obstetrics & Gynecology) from National Board of Examinations, New Delhi in 2005 and MNAMS. Currently, she is practicing as an Obstetrician & Gynecologist in Jacobpura.
She has also been the member of some prestigious organizations like National Academy of Medical Sciences, Life Member of Association of Gynecologists of Delhi (AOGD) and Executive Member of Gurgaon Obstetrics & Gynecological Society (GOGS).
Dr. Dipika Dhingra was formerly a Senior Resident at Dept. of Obs & Gynae in AIIMS, New Delhi (2005 - 2008) and Assistant Professor at Dept. of Obs & Gynae in SGT Medical College, Gurgaon (2009 - 2013).
Apart from practicing as an Obstetrician & Gynecologist in Jacobpura, Dr. Dipika Dhingra is associated with Columbia Asia Hospital in Palam Vihar, Gurgaon and The Apollo Cradle in Sector 14, Gurgaon.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Dipika Dhingra through www.Lazoi.com
1. Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences
2. Life Member of Association of Gynaecologists of Delhi (AOGD)
3. Executive Member of Gurgaon Obstetrics & Gynaecological Society (GOGS)
1. WHO Fellowship in Laparoscopy
2. Fellowship in Infertility
1. Awarded Best Poster Award at MOGS Conference
2. Presented papers at AOGD and AICOG conferences
3. International Paper on Disseminated Peritoneal Leiomyomatosis, Archives Obs. & Gynae
4. Publications in National Journals (Obs. & Gynae Today, FOGSI)
5. Attended Workshop in Infertility Management & Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)