About Dr. Neena Singh
Dr. Neena Singh is an Obstetrician and Gynecologist.
Dr. Neena Singh is a Senior gynaecological endoscopic surgeon attached to Fortis Group of Hospitals and Moolchand hospital.
Dr. Neena Singh is well known for providing services in, Gynaecology & Obstetrics (Woman & Pregnancy Care), Gynaec Endoscopy Surgery, Endoscopic Procedures (Keyhole surgery), Robotic Surgery, Gynaecology Endocrinology, Myomectomies, Endometriosis (minimal access surgery), Hysterectomy, Laparoscopic Surgeries, Gynaecological Oncology , Geriatric.
Dr. Neena Singh had an outstanding academic record during the undergraduate years at the Medical College, Amritsar.
Graduated in Medicine in November, 1986 with several Gold and Silver Medals prizes & Scholarships.
Qualified for award of M.D in Obstetrics and Gynecology in May, 1991 and worked as a research Medical Officer under ICMR Project at Kasturba Hospital, New delhi following which completed senior residency of 3 years at Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr.Neena Singh is an Honorary Consultant (Full time) in the department of obstetrics and Gynecology at Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre, M.B. Road, New Delhi.
Dr. Neena Singh was an elected member of National Academy of Medical Sciences in the year 2007.
Contributed chapters on Laparoscopic Management of Fibroid Uterus, Endometriosis & Tubal Anastomosis in Book Titled “ Step by Step Tubo-Uterine Factors in infertility” Published by Jaypee Brothers.
Developed simplified techniques to do procedure like total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, Laparoscopic Myomectomy with simple Laparoscopic Equipment instruments best suited for Indian population.
Now using Laparoscopic (Key-Hole) procedures in management of several pathological conditions including big fibroids, big ovarian tumours, Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Neena Singh on www.Lazoi.com
1. Member of Association of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists of Delhi
2. Member of National Association of Voluntary Sterilization and Family Welfare of India
3. Member of Executive Committee Member of Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopists
4. Member of Executive Committee Member Of Delhi Association Of Gnaecology Endoscscopic society
5. Member of European Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy
6. Member of Association of Minimally Assess Surgeon of India
7. Member of Indian Federation of Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology
8. Member of Endometriosis Society Of India
9. Member of Indian Fertility Society
10. Member of Adolescent Health Committee FOGSI – Educating Children in “Growing-up” Programme
11. Member of Delhi Medical Association
12. Member of IMA
1. Fellow of The Indian College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologist, 2011
2. Fellowship of Indian College of Maternal & Child Health, 2012
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Dr. S. S. Misra Memorial Award, by National Academy of Medical Sciences (India) research in “Polycystic Ovary Syndrome and Insulin Resistance Syndrome – The Syndromic Synergy” - 2005
2. Secretary Appreciation Award’ by the Indian Medical Association - 2013