About Dr. Gourav Gupta
Dr. Gourav Gupta is a prominent psychiatrist in Rohini, North West Delhi who practices at different locations. Dr. Gourav Gupta can be consulted on various mental health issues at Mind Circle Neuropsychiatry & Drug De-addiction Clinic, Bhagwati Hospital, Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital, Cygnus Hospital in Rohini and Sunder Lal Jain Hospital, Ashok Vihar, North West Delhi. Dr. Gourav is also available for consultation at Bhatia Global Hospital & Endosurgery Institute in Paschim Vihar, West Delhi. Dr. Gourav Gupta had previously been associated with PGIMR, Chandigarh as a junior and senior resident.
Dr. Gourav Gupta is consultant psychiatrist in Rohini who is an award-winning psychiatrist in Rohini, North West Delhi who has received multiple honours while writing articles and journals for national and international publications. Dr. Gourav Gupta has experience in all fields of Psychiatry including Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, Marital & Psychosexual problems, Drug De-addiction, Consultation Liaison (Dealing with patients admitted in various other Departments facing Psychological problems along with Physical illness), Mood Disorders, Psychosocial rehabilitation, Assessment & Remediation of Learning Disorder and Community Psychiatry.
While providing the best possible treatment, Dr. Gourav Gupta takes into account all the problems faced by the patient. His kind behaviour and friendly interactions with patients make him one of the finest psychiatrists in Rohini, North West Delhi. Dr. Gourav Gupta is a knowledgeable psychiatrist whose bespoke medical treatment methods involve patient psychotherapy, relaxation exercise and medications.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Gourav Gupta on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Indian Psychiatric Society
1. Formerly, Senior Resident at Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (2014 - 2015)
2. Formerly, Junior Resident at Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research
(2011 - 2014)
• AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
1. Article in Asian Journal of Psychiatry: Factors associated with suicidal ideations and suicidal attempts in patients with obsessive compulsive disorder, 2014
2. Review article in Journal of Geriatric Mental Health: Pharmacotherapy of dementia, 2016
3. Case report in Indian Journal of Psychological Medicine: Functional Convergence Spasm, 2014
4. Case report in Indian Journal of Psychiatry: A patient with Tramadol dependence and predictable provoked epileptic seizures, 2013
5. Presentation in Post Graduate Development Programme organized by Indian Psychiatry Society, North Zone, AIIMS, New Delhi. Topic: Disorder of Perception. Avasthi A, Gupta G, 2014
6. Symposium on Mental Health Policy in 67th Annual Conference of Indian Psychiatric Society, Hyderabad. Topic: Current National Mental Health Policy: Is it enough? Avasthi A, Gupta G, Grover S, 2015