About Dr. Hemant Gandhi
Dr. Hemant Gandhi is a Senior Consultant Interventional Cardiologist and practices at Fortis Memorial Research Institute in Sector 44 & The Heart Clinic in New Railway Road, Gurgaon.
Dr. Hemant Gandhi has completed MBBS from LLRM Medical College, Meerut in 2002, MD (Medicine) from MLN Medical College, Allahabad in 2006 & DM (Cardiology) from PGIMER & Dr. RML Hospital, New Delhi in 2011 and has expertise in Pediatric Interventions, Transradial Interventions, Balloon Valvuloplasty, Cardiac Ablation, Cardiac Catheterization, Cardiac MRI, Cardio Thoracic Surgery, Cardiovascular Surgery, Cardioversion, Complex Coronary Interventions, Device implantation (Pacemaker, CRT-P, CRT-D, AICD), Transradial Angiography and Angioplasty, Complex angioplasty, etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Hemant Gandhi on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Cardiological Society of India
2. Member of Pediatric Cardiac Society of India
1. Formerly, Senior Consultant Cardiologist at VPS Rockland Hospital, Dwarka, New Delhi (2017-2018)
2. Formerly, Consultant Cardiologist at Artemis Hospitals, Gurgaon (2014-2016)
3. Formerly, Consultant Cardiologist at Rockland Hospital, Manesar, Haryana (2012-2014)
4. Formerly, Junior Consultant at Department of Cardiology, QRG Central Hospital and Research Institute, Faridabad (2011-2012)
5. Formerly, Senior Resident at PGIMER and Dr. RML Hospital, New Delhi (2008-2011)