About Dr. Girish Parmar
Dr. Girish Parmar is a Consultant Endocrinologist and practices at P D Hinduja National Hospital in Mahim, Mumbai.
Dr. Girish Parmar has completed MBBS from MGM College, Navi Mumbai, DNB (Internal Medicine) from P D Hinduja National Hospital and Medical Research Centre, Mumbai & DNB (Endocrinology) from P D Hinduja National Hospital and Medical Research Centre, Mumbai and has expertise in Thyroid Disorders, Growth Disorders, Hypertension, Pediatric Diabetes, Diabetes during Pregnancy, Diabetic Foot, Pituitary Disorders, Insulin Treatment etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Girish Parmar on www.Lazoi.com
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. First Rank in MBBS, 2004
2. Dr Khanna's Award in Forensic Medicine, 2000
1. Continuous Glucose Monitoring Study and Insulin Pump Therapy Workshop. Organised by Medtronics, 2009
2. International Osteoporosis Foundation Diagnosis course Densitometry Certification. Organised by IOF. P D Hinduja National Hospital, 2009
3. Pediatric Endocrinology Training programme ISPAE, 2009
4. Diabetic Foot Workshop organised by DFSI, 2011
5. Trained in Radioimmunoassays and their application. Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mumbai, 2012
6. Trained in Radioimmunoassays and their application. Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mumbai, 2012
7. Participated as Faculty at ESICON, 2013