About Dr. Keshav Kumar Singh
Dr. Keshav Kumar Singh is a Consultant Diabetologist & Endocrinologist in Noida Sector 53. He practices at multiple locations i.e. Endocrine Care Super Speciality Centre in Noida Sector 53 and Kailash Healthcare Ltd. in Sector 27, Noida.
Dr. Keshav Kumar Singh has more than 1 decade of experience. He is a qualified Diabetologist & Endocrinologist in Noida Sector 53.
As a Diabetologist & Endocrinologist, his area of expertise includes Adrenal Disorder, Adult Diabetes, Bone and Calcium Metabolism, Diabetes during Pregnancy, Diabetic Foot, Disorder of Sexual Differentiation, Endocrinology, Erectile Dysfunction, Gender Identity Disorder, Growth Disorder, Hypertension, Cushing Syndrome, Gestational Diabetes, Gigantism and Acromegaly, Hyperprolactinemia, Hyperthyroidism, Hypothyroidism, Type 1 Diabetes, Type 2 Diabetes, Thyroid, Menstrual Irregularity, Micropenis, No Mustache/ Beared, Recurrent Abortion with diabetes, Infertility treatment, Mental Retardation, Growth Retardation, Menopausal problem, HRT (Hormonal Replacement Therapy), Polycystic Ovary Disease (PCOD), Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), Gynacomastia, Osteoporosis, Hirsutism, Obesity and Excessive Thirst, Hunger & Urination. Patients from Noida Sector 53, Noida Sector 27 and entire Noida come to Dr. Keshav Kumar Singh with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are fully satisfied with the treatment, with his experience and fully equipped clinics.
Dr. Keshav Kumar Singh has completed his education mainly from Ranchi. He did his MBBS from RMCH, Ranchi in 1991, MD (General Medicine) from SMS Medical College, Jaipur in 1995 and DM (Endocrinology) from IMS, BHU, Varanasi in 1999. Currently Dr. Keshav Kumar Singh practices as a Diabetologist & Endocrinologist in Noida Sector 53.
Dr. Keshav Kumar Singh has also been the member of Endocrine Society of India and Research Society for Study of Diabetes in India.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Keshav Kumar Singh on www.Lazoi.com
1) Member of Endocrine Society of India
2) Member of Research Society for Study of Diabetes in India
1) Guest Speaker: Topic - Newer Insulin. Army Hospital, Dhanpur.
2) Guest Speaker: Topic - Recent management in T2DM. Railway Hospital, Hazipur.
3) Guest Speaker: Topic – Thyroid disorders in pregnancy. Bihar Obstetrics and Gynaecologist Society.
4) Guest Speaker: Topic – Diabetes, thyroid obesity, puberty, sex and osteoporosis, insulin and other endocrine problems. Endocrine Society of India.
5) Invited as Chairperson, Endocrine Society of India.
1) Invited as Chairperson and Panellist, Local level CME programmes in Bihar, Ghaziabad and Noida.