About Dr. S P Bhanot
Dr. S P Bhanot is a Consultant Cancer and Laparoscopic Surgeon in Jharsa Road, Gurgaon. He practices at Bhanot Hospital in Jharsa Road, Gurgaon.
Dr. S P Bhanot has more than 2 decades of experience. He is a qualified Cancer and Laparoscopic Surgeon in Jharsa Road, Gurgaon.
As a Cancer and Laparoscopic Surgeon, his area of expertise includes Laparoscopic Surgery, Cancer Surgery, Head & Neck Cancer, Breast Cancer, Gynae Cancer, GI Cancer, Laparoscopic Cholecystectomies Surgery, Laparoscopic Appendectomies Surgery, Laparoscopic Oophorectomy Surgery, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy Surgery and Laparoscopic APR Surgery. Patients from Jharsa Road and entire Gurgaon come to Dr. S P Bhanot with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are satisfied with the treatments, with his experience and fully equipped techniques.
Dr. S P Bhanot has completed his education mainly from Rohtak. He did his MBBS from Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences Rohtak in 1993, MS (General Surgery) from Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences Rohtak in 2002 and Senior Residency Training Program (Surgical Oncology) at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai in 2006. Currently Dr. S P Bhanot is practicing as a Cancer and Laparoscopic Surgeon in Jharsa Road, Gurgaon.
Dr. S P Bhanot has also been the life member of ASI, IAGES, IASO, AMASI and Foundation of Head and Neck Oncology.
Before practicing as a Cancer and Laparoscopic Surgeon in Jharsa Road, Gurgaon, Dr. S P Bhanot was formerly a Senior Resident and Consultant Department of Oncology at PGIMS (2004 – 2006) and Senior Consultant Department of Oncology at Civil Hospital (2006 – 2016).
To add in his achievements, Dr. S P Bhanot has Established District Cancer Wing in Civil Hospital Gurgaon in 2006 – The only Oncology center running successfully in Haryana Civil Medical Services, Started Laparoscopic surgeries at General Hospital, Gurgaon – Laparoscopic surgeries done so far are Laparoscopic cholecystectomies, Laparoscopic appendectomies, Laparoscopic oophorectomy, Laparoscopic hysterectomy, Laparoscopic APR and other Laparoscopic assisted Surgeries and Cancer Awareness and Screening Camps are conducted at General Hospital Gurgaon and other rural set ups in coordination with other NGOs regularly.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. S P Bhanot on www.Lazoi.com
1. Life Member of ASI (FL16184)
2. Life Member of IAGES (1813)
3. Life Member of IASO (B044)
4. Life Member of Foundation of Head and Neck Oncology
5. Life Member of AMASI
6. Member of Medical Advisory board Yash Cancer Foundation
1. Worked as Senior Resident and Consultant Department of Surgical Oncology in PGIMS, Rohtak from 2004 to 2006
1. Established District Cancer Wing in Civil Hospital Gurgaon in 2006, the only oncology center running successfully in Haryana Civil Medical Services.
2. Started Laproscopic surgeries at General Hospital, Gurgaon. Laproscopic surgeries done so far- Laproscopic cholecystectomies, Laproscopic appendectomies, Laproscopic oophorectomy, Laproscopic hysterectomy, Laproscopic APR and other Laproscopic assisted Surgeries.
3. 20 Bedded cancer ward is catering not only to patients from Gurgaon but also all neighboring districts.
4. All complex Head and Neck Surgeries with reconstruction, Breast Cancer with reconstruction, GI and Gynae. Oncosurgeries are routinely being done.
5. Cancer Awareness and Screening Camps are conducted at General Hospital Gurgaon and other rural set ups in coordination with other NGOs regularly.
Training the Paramedical staff in early detection of cancer.
• FELLOWSHIP AND TRAINING:
1. Training of Laparoscopic Hysterectomy Surgery from Sunrise Hospital
2. Training in Surgical Oncology from TMH Mumbai
3. Advanced Laproscopic Oncology Training from Galaxy care Institute, Pune
4. Global Post Laryngectomy Rehabilitation Course from TMH, Mumbai
5. Advanced Laproscopic Surgery Training at EISE , New Delhi, 2012
6. Observership in GI Onco Surgery from Medanta the Medicity
7. Fellowship of Indian Association of Gastroendosurgeons (FIAGES)
8. Fellowship in Laparascopy Colorectal surgery from LASER & AIMS Indore
9. Awarded fellowship in minimal access surgery (FMAS) in AMASI CON at Indore 23rd to 25th August 2013
• CONFERENCES AND SEMINARS:
1. Participated in VI th Annual Conference of Association of Surgeons of Haryana on 3rd October, 1999.
2. Presented a paper on Reasons for delay in cancer treatment in ASICON 2000.
3. Presented a paper on Role of Medroxyprogesterone in cancer patients in ASICON 2000.
4. Presented a poster in International Seminar on Tracheal resection in carcinoma thyroid in NATCON-IASO-2001.
5. Presented a poster in International Seminar on Oncological scenario in a developing country in NATCON-IASO-2001.
6. Attended 8th annual conference & live workshop of association of surgeons of Haryana on Delay in cancer management in PGIMS Rohtak in 2002.
7. Presented a poster on Reasons of delay in cancer management in 18th UICC International Cancer Congress in Oslo, Norway, 30th June – 5th July 2002.
8. Presented a paper on Ca Thyroid in NATCON 2001.
9. Participated in 50th Annual Conference of International College of Surgeons, New Delhi, 2004.
10. Participated in National Conference of Indian Association of Surgical Oncology & International Symposium on Advances in Oncology on 24th – 26th September, 2004.
11. Presented a Poster on profile of breast cancer patients in X th annual conference of Association of Surgeons of Haryana on 23-24 April, 2005.
12. Participated in ONCOSURG workshop on surgery, head & neck cancer and gastrointestinal surgery at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai on 3rd – 4th June, 2006.
13. Presented a paper on Oncological scenario in developing countries in NATCON-IASO 2007.
14. Participated in NATCON 2009, Mumbai.
15. Participated in XII annual conference of Association of Surgeons of Haryana & Midterm CME Northern Chapter of Association of Surgeons of India on 31st October & 1st November, 2010.
16. Video Presentation on Hemimandibulectomy at ASICON 2010, New Delhi.
17. Participated in Artemis Sloan Kettering 2010 Conference on Head and Neck and Thoracic Oncology.
18. Participated in THYROCON 2011 Recent advances and controversies in thyroid cancer on 20th – 21st August, 2011 organized by Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre, New Delhi.
19. Participated in Head and Neck Oncology On the Beach In Goa , 2011.
20. Participated in AMASICON Indore 23-25th September 2013.
21. Participated in G-ROS 2012 at Galaxycare Laproscopic Institute, Pune.
22. Fellowship in Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery 2012 at Sri Aurobindo Institute of Laparoscopy Academy of Surgical Education & Research.