About Dr. Pravin Padalkar
Dr. Pravin Padalkar is Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices at The Spine Clinic in Chembur, Mumbai & Padalkar Hospital & SICU in Panvel, Navi Mumbai.
Dr. Pravin Padalkar has completed MBBS, MS (Orthopaedics) from Seth G S Medical College in 2005, FCPS (Orthopedics) from Same College in 2004, Clinical Fellow from National University Hospital, Singapore in 2006 & Fellow in Spine Surgery from Singapore General Hospital in 2007 and has expertise in Backache, Neck Pain Treatment, Spinal Disorders, Spinal Deformity, Spinal Neoplasm, Spinal Infection, Spinal Trauma, Degenerative Spinal Disorders etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Pravin Padalkar on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Life Member of North American Spine Society
2. Life Member of Association of Spine Surgeons of India
3. Associate Member of AO Spine
4. Member of Maharastra Medical Council
1. Formerly, Associate Professor and Spine Surgeon at MGM Institute of Health Sciences and Group Hospitals (2009 - 2016)
2. Honorary Specialist Spine Registrar (Clinical Associate) at Singapore General Hospital (2007 - 2008)
3. Formerly, Lecturer in Orthopaedic Surgery at Terana Medical College Hospital and Research Center (2007 - 2007)
4. Formerly, Clinical Fellow in Orthopaedic Trauma at National University Hospital (2006 - 2006)
5. Formerly, Clinical Assistant in Spine Surgery at P. D. Hinduja National Hospital and MRC (2005 - 2006)
6. Formerly, Senior Registrar In Orthopaedics at Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai Hospitals (2004 - 2005)