About Dr. Manoj Kumar Goel
Dr. Manoj Kumar Goel is a Consultant Pulmonologist and practices at Fortis Memorial Research Institute in Sector 44, Gurgaon.
Dr. Manoj Kumar Goel has completed MBBS from King George's Medical College, Lucknow in 1988, MD (Pulmonary Medicine) from King George's Medical College, Lucknow in 1992, Diploma in Interventional Pulmonology from University of Lille, France in 1994, FCCP from Erasme University Hospital, Brussels, Belgium & SCCM from Belgium University and has expertise in Complex Lung Diseases, Pulmonary Critical Care, Advanced Pulmonary and Critical Care procedures, Home care for Chronic Respiratory Diseases, Obesity Related Respiratory and Sleep Disorders, Obstructive Sleep Apnoea, Respiratory Allergy and Asthma etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Manoj Kumar Goel on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Life Member of Indian College of Allergy & Applied Immunology
2. Life Member of Indian Medical Association
3. Life Member of Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine
1. Fellowship of National College of Chest Physicians
2. Fellowship of Indian Sleep Disorders Association
3. Fellowship of Indian Association of Bronchology
1. Presently, Director & Head Department of Pulmonology, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine at Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
2. Formerly, Consultant In - Charge of Medical Intensive Care Unit of Batra Hospital & Research Institute, New Delhi (1997 – 2001)
3. Formerly, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine at Batra Hospital & research Institute, New Delhi (2001-2006)
4. Formerly, Director & Head, Department of Pulmonology, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine at Delhi Heart & Lung Institute (2006- 2015)