About Dr. Rakesh Aggarwal
Dr. Rakesh Aggarwal is a Consultant Ayurvedic Doctor and practices at Aim Ayurveda in Sector 29, Faridabad.
Dr. Rakesh Aggarwal has completed BAMS from Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar in 1990 & MD (Alternate Medicine) from Ideal Institute, Mumbai in 2008 and has expertise in Arthritis Management, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Cirrhosis of liver, Kidney Failure, Psoriasis Treatment, Eczema Treatment, Heart Problems and Infertility, Infertility Evaluation / Treatment etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Rakesh Aggarwal on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Faridabad Integrated Doctor Association
2. Member of Royal Society for Promotion of Health, London
3. Member of National Integrated medical Association
1. Formerly, Executive Member at Asia Book Of Records Medical Wing
2. Formerly, President at All India Indian Medicine Graduate Association
3. Formerly, Founder President at of FIDA
1. Hakim Azmal Khan Global Award by Cabinet Minister Mr. Salman Khursheed in 2010
2. Shri Dhanwantri Award in 2005
3. Udaan in 2013