About Dr. K K Kapoor
Dr. K K Kapoor is a Consultant Cardiologist and practices at Heart Clinic in Sector 27, Noida & Indraprastha Apollo Hospital in Sarita Vihar, South Delhi.
Dr. K K Kapoor has completed MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 1977, MD from PGI, Chandigarh in 1981, DM (Cardiology) from PGI, Chandigarh in 1985 & Fellowship of Non-Invasive Cardiac Lab UAB Hospital from University of Alabama, Birmingham in 1988 and has expertise in Aute Coronary Syndrome, Myocardial Infarction, Angina, Ischemic Heart Disease, CAD with TVD DVD or SVD, Dyslipidaemia, Congenital Heart Diseases, Valvular Heart Disease, Rheumatic Heart Disease, Cardiac Rhythm Abnormality, Complete Heart Block, Sinus Brady or Tachycardia, Atrial fibrillation, Infective Endocarditis, Myopathies etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. K K Kapoor on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Fellow of the Indian Academy of Echocardiography
2. Fellow of the International Medical Sciences Academy
3. Fellow of the European Society of Cardiology
4. Fellow of Indian College of Cardiology
5. Fellow of the International Society of Cardiac Ultrasound
1. Presently, Senior Consultant and Co-director of Non Invasive Cardiology at Indraprastha Apollo hospital (1995 - Till Date)
2. Senior Consultant and chief of Non Invasive Cardiology at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital (1988-1995)
3. Senior Registrar in Cardiology at PGI Chandigarh (1985-1986)
1. Bhartiya Chikitsak Ratna in Delhi NCR, 2013
2. Outstanding Cardiologist Award, 2014
3. Service Excellence Award, 2014
4. Gem of India Award, 2013
5. Distinguished service award " For Outstanding Contribution to Clinical and Preventive Cardiology at The World Congress of Clinical and Preventive Cardiology, 2010
6. Lifetime achievement Award from World Congress of Clinical, Preventive and Paediatric Cardiology, 2008