About Dr. Mohit Bhatt
Dr. Mohit Bhatt is Consultant Neurologist and practices at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital & Medical Research Institute in Andheri West, Mumbai.
Dr. Mohit Bhatt has completed MBBS from Grant Medical College, MD (General Medicine) from University of Bombay & DM (Neurology) from University of Bombay and has expertise in Vertigo, Stroke, Tetanus, Headache, Migraine, Narcolepsy, Poliomyelitis etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Mohit Bhatt on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Movement Disorder Society
2. Member of Parkinson's and related Movement Disorders Society
3. Member of American Academy of Neurology
4. Member of Indian Academy of Neurology
5. Member of Maharashtra Association of Neurology
6. Member of Bombay Neurological Association
7. Founder Trustee of Parkinson's Disease Foundation of India
8. Founder Trustee of Basal Ganglia Club, India
1. Formerly, Neuroscience, Neurology and Medical Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
2. Formerly, Neurology Consultant, Breach Candy Hospital
3. Formerly, Neurology Consultant, Jaslok Hospital in Mumbai
4. Formerly, Neurology, Assistant Professor, Grant Medical College
5. Formerly, Neurology, Assistant Professor, JJ Group Of Hospital
1. Training in University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
2. Training in National Hospital for Nervous Diseases, Queens Square, London