About Dr. Mandeep S Malhotra
Dr. Mandeep S Malhotra is a Consultant Surgical Oncologist and practices at CK Birla Hospital for Women in Sector 51, Gurgaon.
Dr. Mandeep S Malhotra has completed MBBS from University of Delhi in 2003 & MS (General Surgery) from Barkatulla University, Bhopal in 2007 and has expertise in Breast Preservation Surgeries, Mastectomies, Aesthetic Breast Surgeries, Breast Oncoplasty, Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy, Gyne Oncology, Head & Neck Cancer, Hepatobiliary Cancer, Ocular Oncology, Oncology, Uro Oncology, Soft Tissue Sarcomas, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Lung and Esophageal cancers, Breast and Gynecologic Malignancies, Major Gastro– Intestinal Malignancies, etc.
You can book an appointment online with Dr. Mandeep S Malhotra on www.Lazoi.com
1. Fellowship in Surgical Oncology (Head & Neck) - Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, 2013
2. Fellowship in Head & Neck Surgical Oncology & Microvascular Reconstruction - Narayana Hrudayalaya, Bangalore
3. UICC Fellowship in Breast Oncoplasty and Genetic Breast Cancer - Broomfield Hospital, Essex, UK
4. Fellowship in Trans Oral Robotic Surgery - University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, USA
1. Formerly, Consultant at AIIMS
2. Formerly, Consultant at Lok Nayak Jai Prakash Narayan Hospital
3. Formerly, Consultant at Fortis Hospitals, Vasant Kunj
4. Formerly, Consultant at Fortis Hospitals, Gurgaon
5. Formerly, Consultant at Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
6. Formerly, Consultant at Guru Harkrishan Hospital
7. Formerly, Consultant at Rama Krishna Mission Sewa Ashram Hospital, Vrindavan