About Dr. Indu Bansal Agarwal
Dr. Indu Bansal Agarwal is a Senior Consultant Radiation Oncologist in Sector 51, Gurgaon. She is currently practicing at Artemis Hospital in Sector 51, Gurgaon.
The doctor is having more than 20 years of experience. Dr. Indu Bansal Agarwal is a well qualified Radiation Oncologist in Sector 51, Gurgaon.
As a Radiation Oncologist, her area of expertise includes Brain Tumors, Breast Cancer, Pediatric Tumors, Brachytherapy, 3-DCRT, IMRT, IGRT, SRS Brain, FSRS, SBRT lung, SBRT bone, SBRT liver, Endometrium, Intraluminal Brachytherapy of Bronchus, Esophagus & Biliary Tract and Motivating Cancer Patients.
Patients from the surrounding areas of Gurgaon Sector 51 and entire Gurgaon come to visit Dr. Indu Bansal Agarwal with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are satisfied with the treatments, with her experience and the techniques she uses as a Radiation Oncologist.
She has numerous national and international publications to her credit. Dr. Indu Bansal Agarwal has presented lectures in various forums of repute. She has number of her articles published in different newspapers and magazines.
Dr. Indu Bansal Agarwal has completed her MBBS from Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak and MD (Radiotherapy) from Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak.
Before practicing as a Radiation Oncologist in Sector 51, Gurgaon, Dr. Indu Bansal Agarwal was formerly associated with Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute, Batra Hospital, Max Hospital - Saket, Max Hospital – Gurgaon and Paras Hospitals.
She is also the member of some prestigious organizations like Delhi Medical Council, Indian Brachytherapy Society, Association of Neuro-Oncology of India, Young Adult Oncology Group – India and Life Member of AROI and Indian Medical Association. Dr. Indu Bansal Agarwal is a famous Radiation Oncologist in Sector 51, Gurgaon.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Indu Bansal Agarwal on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Global Cancer Concern India
2. Life Member of AROI
3. Life Member of Indian Medical Association
4. Member of Delhi Medical Council-29826
5. Member of Indian Brachytherapy Society
6. Member of Association Of Neuro-Oncology of India
7. Member of Young Adult Oncology Group, India
1. Dr. Frank Neal/CD Fellowship - Association of Radiation Oncologists of India
2. Fellowship - MD Anderson Cancer Centre, Houston, Texas
1. Formerly Consultant at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute
2. Formerly Consultant at Batra Hospital
3. Formerly Consultant at Max Hospital, Saket
4. Formerly Consultant at Max Hospital, Gurgaon
5. Formerly Consultant at Paras Hospitals
1. Awarded, Best Cancer Specialist in Gurgaon by Times Research Group for year 2009-2010
2. Awarded, Rajiv Gandhi Excellence Award by Indian Solidarity Council on 22nd August, 2014
3. Awarded, National Mahila Gold Rattan Award by International Institute of Education and Research on 22nd August, 2014
4. Awarded, Golden Citizen of India Award by International Institute of Education and Research on 17th October, 2014