About Dr. I P S Oberoi
Dr. I P S Oberoi is a Senior Orthopedic & Joint Replacement Surgeon in Sector 51, Gurgaon. He is currently practicing at Artemis Hospital in Sector 51, Gurgaon.
The doctor is having more than 25 years of experience. Dr. I P S Oberoi is a well qualified Orthopedic & Joint Replacement Surgeon in Sector 51, Gurgaon.
As an Orthopedic & Joint Replacement Surgeon, his area of expertise includes Knee Replacement Surgery, Hip Replacement Surgery, Shoulder Replacement Surgery, Ankle Joint Surgery, Arthroscopy for Shoulder and Complex Injuries of Knee.
Dr. I P S Oberoi has published Joint Replacement, Arthroscopy and Sports injury related research publications in text books, journals and prepared manuscripts for Arthroscopy education.
Patients from all around Gurgaon Sector 51 and entire Gurgaon come to see Dr. I P S Oberoi with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are satisfied with the treatments, with his experience and the techniques he uses as an Orthopedic & Joint Replacement Surgeon.
Dr. I P S Oberoi has completed his MBBS, MS (Orth.) and M.Ch Orth. (Liverpool, U.K.). He has taken training from abroad to pioneer his skills and execute great outcomes. Dr. I P S Oberoi has given Lectures in Various International and National meetings.
He is also the member of some prestigious organizations like American Association of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS), Asia Pacific Orthopedics Association (APOA), Orthopedics Association of SAARC Countries, International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery & Orthopedic Sports Medicine (ISAKOS), Asian Arthroscopy Society, Indian Orthopedic Association, Indian Arthroscopy Society, Indian Arthroplasty Society, Indian Association of Sports Medicine (IASM), Indian Federation of Sports Medicine (IFSM), Delhi Orthopedics Association and Indian Society for Knee & Hip Surgery. Dr. I P S Oberoi is a famous Orthopedic & Joint Replacement Surgeon in Sector 51, Gurgaon.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. I P S Oberoi on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of American association of Orthopaedic surgeons (AAOS )
2. Member of Asia Pacific Orthopedics Association (APOA)
3. Member of Orthopedics Association of SAARC Countries
4. Member of International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and Orthopedic Sports Medicine (ISAKOS)
5. Member of Asian Arthroscopy Society ( Secretary )
6. Member of Indian Orthopedic Association (IOA )
7. Member of Indian Arthroscopy Society (Past Secretary)
8. Member of Indian Arthroplasty Society
9. Member of Indian Association of Sports Medicine ( IASM ) ( Past Treasurer )
10. Member of Indian Federation of sports medicine ( IFSM )
11. Member of Delhi Orthopaedics association ( Past Editor )
12. Member of Indian Society for Knee and Hip Surgery ( ISKH )
1. Joint Replacement & Adult Reconstructive Trauma Surgery Training - Klinik and Poliklinik for Unfall-Hand & Wiederherstellungschirurgie, Universitatsklinikum, Munster Germany
2. Surgical Training in Knee Reconstructive Surgery - Henriettenstiftung, Hannover, Germany
3. Joint Replacement Training - Nuffield Hospital, Exeter, U.K and Joint Replacement unit, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Exeter, U.K.
4. Knee Arthroscopy & Reconstruction Training - Sporthopaedicum, Straubing, Germany and Rosebank clinic, Johannesburg, South Africa
5. Shoulder Surgery Training - Center Hospitalier, St Gregoire, Rhein, France and Cape shoulder clinic, Cape Town, South Africa