About Dr. Durgatosh Pandey
Dr. Durgatosh Pandey is a Senior Consultant Surgical Oncologist in Sector 51, Gurgaon. He is currently practicing at Artemis Hospital in Sector 51, Gurgaon.
The doctor is having more than 12 years of experience. Dr. Durgatosh Pandey is a well qualified Surgical Oncologist in Sector 51, Gurgaon.
As a Surgical Oncologist, his area of expertise includes Gynecological Cancer Treatment, Cancer Surgery, Stem Cell Transplantation, Lung Cancer Treatment, Chemotherapy, Breast Biopsy, Adrenal Cancer Treatment, Anal Cancer Treatment, Bile Duct Cancer Treatment, Cervical Cancer Treatment and Cancer in Children.
Patients from the surrounding areas of Gurgaon Sector 51 and entire Gurgaon come to visit Dr. Durgatosh Pandey with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are satisfied with the treatments, with his experience and the techniques he uses as a Surgical Oncologist.
Dr. Durgatosh Pandey has completed his MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College, MS (Surgery) from Delhi University, M.Ch (Surgical Oncology) from Dr. MGR Medical University, Tamil Nadu and DNB Surgery from National Board of University.
Before practicing as a Surgical Oncologist in Sector 51, Gurgaon, Dr. Durgatosh Pandey was formerly a Senior Consultant at Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket, Visiting Consultant at Johns Hopkins Hospital, Maryland, Associate Professor at Institute Rotary Cancer Hospital, New Delhi and Associate Professor at Banaras Hindu University.
He is also the member of some prestigious organizations like Association of Surgeons of India, Indian Association of Surgical Oncology, Indian Society of Oncology, Indian Co-operative Oncology Network, Lung Cancer Consortium Asia and Indian Society for the Diseases of Esophagus and Stomach (ISES). Dr. Durgatosh Pandey is a well known Surgical Oncologist in Sector 51, Gurgaon.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Durgatosh Pandey on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Founder Member of the Lung Cancer Consortium Asia
2. Fonder Member of Esophageal cancer Consortium
3. Trustee Member of India Cooperative Oncology Network (ICON)
4. External Examiner for M.Ch (Surgical Oncology) examination at Tata Memorial Hospital Mumbai since June 2013
5. Member of the ICMR Task Force on “Review of Guidelines for Management of Lung Cancer”
1. Formerly, Senior Consultant at Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket
2. Formerly, Visiting Consultant at Johns Hopkins Hospital, Maryland
3. Formerly, Associate Professor at Institute Rotary Cancer Hospital, New Delhi
4. Formerly, Associate Professor at Banaras Hindu University
1. Awarded, DNB Surgery from National Board of University.