About Dr. Aniruddha Bhuiyan
Dr. Aniruddha Bhuiyan is a Consultant Vascular & Endovascular Surgeon and practices at Holy Spirit Hospital in Andheri East, Brahmakumaris Global Hospital in Andheri West, Mumbai.
He is the first and only MCh qualified peripheral vascular and endovascular surgeon in Mumbai.
Dr. Aniruddha Bhuiyan has completed MBBS from Maharashtra University of Health Sciences in 2008, MS (General Surgery) from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences in 2013 & M.Ch (Vascular Surgery) from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences in 2016 and has expertise in Peripheral Arterial Disease, Diabetic Foot & Limb Salvage, Varicose Veins & Ulcer Management, Dialysis Access (Fistula and Graft), Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair, Carotid Disease Management & Surgery for Stroke, Endovascular Aneurysm Repair (EVAR), Peripheral Arterial Aneurysms, Diagnostic Angiography, Catheter Based Angioplasty & Stenting, Minimally Invasive Dialysis Access Salvage, Vascular Trauma & Malformations, Vascular Screening etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Aniruddha Bhuiyan on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Vascular Society of India
2. Member of Association of Medical Consultants Mumbai
1. Fellowship in Vascular & Endovascular Surgery - The National University Of Singapore, 2017
1. Formerly, Senior Resident in Vascular and Endovascular Surgery at MS Ramaiah Medical College and Hospital (2013 - 2016)
1. 2nd Prize Vascular Rolling Trophy– VSI MID TERM MEET, Vascular Society of India July 2015 at Radisson Blue Hotel, GOA
2. 2nd Prize in e-Poster Presentation on “Tibial Angioplasty – Tips and Tricks” at Vascular Society of India, Vascular Rolling Trophy - VSI MID-TERM Meet June 2014 at Radisson Blue Hotel, GOA