About Dr. Abhideep Chaudhary
Dr. Abhideep Chaudhary is a Consultant Gastrointestinal Surgeon in Noida. He is currently practicing at Jaypee Hospital in Sector 128, Noida.
The doctor is having more than 13 years of experience. Dr. Abhideep Chaudhary is a well qualified Gastrointestinal Surgeon in Noida.
As a Surgical Gastroenterologist, his area of expertise includes Liver Transplant, Liver Cancer, Pancreatic Tumor, Robotic Surgery, Immuno-Suppression, Hepatobillary Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery, Kidney Transplant Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Pancreas & Biliary Diseases and Liver Gastric Digestive Disease.
Patients from Noida Sector 128 and entire Noida come to Dr. Abhideep Chaudhary with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are satisfied with the treatments, with his experience and the techniques he uses as a Gastrointestinal Surgeon.
Dr. Abhideep Chaudhary has completed his MBBS from Goa Medical College & Hospital, MS from Lady Hardinge Medical College & Associated Smt. Sucheta Kriplani Hospital in New Delhi and Fellowship at University of Pittsburgh Medical Center in Pittsburgh, USA.
Before practicing as a Gastrointestinal Surgeon in Noida, Dr. Abhideep Chaudhary was formerly associated with Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in New Delhi and Indraprastha Apollo Hospital in New Delhi.
He is an active member of some of the reputed organizations like American Society of Transplant Surgeons, Life time member of Indian Medical Association, Life time member of Association of Surgeons of India and International Liver Transplant Society. Dr. Abhideep Chaudhary is a well known Gastrointestinal Surgeon in Noida.
You can book an online appointment with Dr.Abhideep Chaudhary on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of American Society of Transplant Surgeons
2. Member of Life time member of Indian Medical Association
3. Member of Life time member of Association of Surgeons of India
4. Member of International Liver Transplant Society
1. Fellowships of HEPATOBILIARY & MULTIORGAN TRANSPLANT SURGERY FELLOWSHIP – Thomas Starzl Transplantation Institute (University of Pittsburgh Medical Center), Pittsburgh, PA, USA
1. Formerly, Consultant at Surgical Gastroenterology & Liver Transplantation, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
2. Formerly, Consultant at Centre of Liver & Biliary Surgery, Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi
1. 1250+ Liver Transplant Surgeries
2. 50 Publications
3. DMA Vishisht Chikitsa Award – for outstanding th contribution in the field of Liver Transplantation in India. 5 July 2015
4. “National Status Award for Health Excellence’ – In recognition of Sterling Merit Excellent Performance & Outstanding Contribution for the
progress of the nation & th worldwide – 17 November 2014, New Delhi
5. Elected for the post of “Asst Secretary General” Indian Medical association Westtown Branch, New Delhi for the year 2014 – 2015
6. “Global Achiever’s Award” – 15 February 2014, Bangkok, Thailand
7. “Rashtriya Chikitsa Puruskar & Gold Medal” – In recognition of outstanding & exemplary services rendered to society for betterment of human
lives – 12 December 2013