About Dr. Naresh Kumar Aggarwal
Dr. Naresh Kumar Agarwal is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices at N K Aggarwal Joints & Spine Centre in BRS Nagar, Ludhiana.
Dr. Naresh Kumar Agarwal has completed MBBS from Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU, Varanasi in 1976, Diploma in Yoga in 1979 & MS (Orth) from same College in 1981 and MCh (Orth) from University of Liverpool, UK in 1991 and has expertise in Orthopaedic Surgery, Total Knee Replacement Surgery, Total Hip Replacement Surgery, Arthroscopic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Surgery, Spine Surgery, etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Naresh Kumar Agarwal on www.Lazoi.com.
• AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS:
1. Designed 3 Orthopaedic Equipment
2. Awarded: "A A Mehta Gold Medal" for best paper during IOACON 1983, held at Bangalore
3. Awarded: "Best Paper" presented at NZIOACON 1984, held at Chandigarh
4. Awarded: "Prof. T. P. Srivastava Oration" by UP Orthopaedic Association, and delivered at UPORTHOCON 2013, at Aligarh
1. ICMR Visiting Fellowship - IMS, BHU, Varanasi, 1983
2. AO International Fellowship (Arthroplasty) - Bern, Switzerland, 1993
3. Overseas Fellowship (Arthroplasty) - Charnley’s Hip Centre, Wrightington, UK, 1995
4. Fellowship (Arthroplasty and Spine update) - Hull, UK, 1998
5. AO International Fellowship (Arthroplasty and Trauma) - Jackson, Mississippi, USA, 2001
6. Stryker Howmedica Fellowship (Arthroplasty update – Navigation surgery) - Kings College Hospital, London, UK, 2005
1. Formerly, Prof. & HOD of Orthopaedic at Christian Medical College & Hospital, Ludhiana
2. Formerly, Prof. & HOD of Arthroplasty & Traumatology at Dayanand Medical College & Hospital, Ludhiana