About Dr. Rajeev Joshi
Dr. Rajeev Joshi is a Consultant Urologist and practices at Colony Nursing Home in Matunga, Hinduja Hospital in Mahim, Wockhardt Hospitals in Mumbai Central & S L Raheja Fortis Hospital in Mahim, Mumbai.
Dr. Rajeev Joshi has completed MBBS from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Mumbai, MS (General Surgery) from Same College & M.Ch (Urology) from Sir JJ Group of Hospitals, Mumbai and has expertise in Andrology, Male Infertility, Urethroplasty, Kidney Transplant, Prostate Disease, MIS, Endourology, Stone Diseases (ESWL, PCNL), Treatment of Stricture Disease of the Urethra, Percutaneous Lithotripsy For Complex Renal Calculi etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Rajeev Joshi on www.Lazoi.com
1. Life Member of Urological Society of India
2. Life Member of Urological Society of India, West Zone
3. Member of Mumbai Urological Society
4. Member of Mumbai Urological Society
5. Council Member of Urological Society, West Zone
1. Formerly, Consultant urologist at Shushrusha Citizen’s Co-op. Hospital
2. Formerly, Consultant urologist at Colony Nursing Home
3. Formerly, Assistant Honorary at Bombay Hospital
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Awarded the first prize in the Dr. GM Phadke Memorial Competitive Examination in General Surgery in 1986