About Dr. Mehul Shah
Dr. Mehul Shah is a Consultant Pulmonologist and practices at Speciality Clinic in Nana Chowk & Motiben Dalvi Hospital in Malabar Hill, Mumbai.
Dr. Mehul Shah has completed MBBS from Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Group of Hospitals, Mumbai in 2007, MD (Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine) from TNMC and BYL Nair Hospital, Mumbai in 2011 & DNB (Respiratory Medicine) from TNMC and BYL Nair Hospital in 2011 and has expertise in Allergy, Asthma, Pleurisy, Lung Abscess, Bronchoscopy, Thoracoscopy, Emphysema, Tuberculosis, Allergy Testing, Sleep Medicine, Cough Treatment, Bronchitis Treatment, Pneumonia Treatment etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Mehul Shah on www.Lazoi.com
1. Member of Indian Medical Association
2. Member of Association of Medical Consultants
3. Member of Indian Chest Society
4. Member of Indian Association of Bronchology
5. Member of World Association of Bronchology and International Pulmonology
1. Formerly, Consultant Chest Physician at Bhatia Hospitals (2014 - 2015)
2. Formerly, Assistant Consultant at Bombay Hospital and Medical Research Centre (2013 - 2014)
3. Formerly, Observer/Fellow at Tata Memorial Hospital (2012 - 2013)
4. Formerly, Assistant Professor at TNMC and BYL Nair Hospital (2011 - 2012)
5. Formerly, Resident Medical Officer at TNMC and BYL Nair Hospital (2008 - 2011)
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Secured First Rank in Mumbai and Second Rank at State Level for MD Examinations