About Dr. Abhay D Narvekar
Dr. Abhay D Narvekar is a Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon and practices at P D Hinduja Hospital & Medical Research Centre & Private Clinic in Mahim, Mumbai.
Dr. Abhay D Narvekar has completed MBBS, MS (Orthopaedics) & D.Ortho and has expertise in Articular Cartilage Transplants, Arthroscopic ACL Reconstructions, Arthroscopic Ligament Reconstructions, Bone Disease, Fracture Treatment, Hand Surgery, Joint & Bone Surgery, Joint Diseases, Joint Replacement, Orthopedic Surgery, Spine Disorders, Total Hip Replacement, Total Knee Replacement etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Abhay D Narvekar on www.Lazoi.com
1. Visiting Fellow with Dr Lanzlo Hangody for “Mosaicplasty”, Budapest, 1999
2. Visiting fellow, Berne Hospital with Dr Andreas Staehlin for Posterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction, 2001
3. Visiting Fellow, Insall, ScottKelly Institute for Sports Medicine, Beth Israel North Hospital, New York, 1995
4. Visiting Fellow, Hospital For Joint Diseases NY for Arthroscopic Surgery, 1991
1. Formerly, Teacher at University of Bombay
2. Formerly, Teacher for DNB Candidates at K B Bhabha Hospital, Bandra
3. Formerly, Lecturer at LTMG Hospital, Mumbai (1984 - 1988
4. Formerly, AMO at Cooper Hospital, Mumbai (1983 - 1984)
5. Formerly, House Surgeon at Seth GS Medical College and KEM Hospital, Parel (1981-1981)
6. Formerly, House Surgeon at Cooper Hospital, Mumbai (1980 - 1981)
7. Formerly, House Surgeon at Seth GS Medical College and KEM Hospital, Parel (1980 – 1980)