About Dr. Lokesh Gupta
Dr. Lokesh Gupta is a Consultant General Surgeon and practices at Lok Clinic And Hospital in Janakpuri, West Delhi.
Dr. Lokesh Gupta has completed MBBS from G B Pant Hospital / Moulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 1981, Diploma in Medical Radio-Diagnosis from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi in 1984 & MS (General Surgery) from Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi in 1986 and has expertise in Bariatric Surgery, Breast Surgery, Cancer Surgery, Cardio Thoracic Surgery, Gastric Internal Surgery, General Surgery, Kidney Transplant, Laparoscopic Surgery, Liver Transplant, Lung Transplant, Piles Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Weight Laparoscopic etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Lokesh Gupta on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA)
2. Member of Delhi Medical Association (DMA)
3. Member of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI)
4. Member of Indian Hernia Society
1. Formerly, Surgeon at Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital (1986 - 1993)
2. Formerly, Director & Surgeon at Lok Clinic & Hospital (1993 - 2015)
3. Formerly, Visiting Surgeon at Mata Chanan Devi Hospital (2005 - 2015)
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Delhi University Gold Medalist (DMRD) in 1984
2. Secretary of IMA (Janakpuri) – 1998
3. President of IMA (Janakpuri) in 2001