About Dr. Joginder Pal Manocha
Dr. Joginder Pal Manocha is a Consultant Orthopaedics Surgeon and practices at Paras Hospital in Sushant Lok Phase I, Gurgaon.
Dr. Joginder Pal Manocha has completed MBBS from AIIMS in 1961 & MS (Orthopaedics) from AIIMS in 1965 and has expertise in Joint Replacement, Trauma Surgery, Sports Injury, Joint & Bone Surgery, Joint Diseases, Orthopedic Surgery, Bone Disease, Fracture Treatment, Hand Surgery, Joint & Bone Surgery, Joint Diseases, Joint Replacement, Orthopedic Surgery, Spine Disorders, Total Hip Replacement, Total Knee Replacement etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Joginder Pal Manocha on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Life Member of Indian Orthopaedic Association
2. Life Member of Delhi Orthopaedic Association
3. Life Member of Indian Medical Association
4. Life Member of Delhi Medical Association
5. Life Member of Geriatric Society of India
1. Formerly, Assistant officer-in-charge of the Casualty of AIIMS
2. Formerly, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Sir Gangaram Hospital
3. Formerly, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at St. Stephens Hospital
4. Formerly, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Sunderlal Jain Hospital
1. Awarded in Fellow of International College of Surgeons, 1981
2. Awarded in Johnson & Johnson travelling fellowship of Indian Orthopaedic Association, 1973